Bills Rookie TE Tears Knee | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Rookie TE Tears Knee

jribs said:
Oh, ow, you hurt me again. :rolleyes: You called me a newbie. I am quite informed on the different areas of the site. I am surprised a buffalo fan of your caliber knows the difference.:roflmao: Your telling me it is okay to talk out of one side of your a$$ because of where it is at in the site. .
It's the depths , anything goes. If you take what is said there seriously, you should see a shrink.

jribs said:
It is one thing to be a fool and admit to being a buffalo fan but your proving yourself to be a bigger fool the way you present yourself to be on this site.
that's your opinion. Like I care. You heard that saying "opinions are like a$$holes...." I wasn't voted most hated poster for nothing. :D.

Justasportsfan said:
It's the depths , anything goes. If you take what is said there seriously, you should see a shrink.

Who said I took it seriously? You? Like you count. Sure anything goes, but where do you get off berating someone for the same crap you are spewing, even if it is in "In the depths". Try to stop posting just so you can get your post counter up, and (I know this will be hard for a buffalo fan) think about what you said before. This is easy, no matter where you are or what site you are visiting, don’t talk out both sides of you’re a$$ or someone is going to call you out for what you are. This time it was me.

Justasportsfan said:
that's your opinion. Like I care. You heard that saying "opinions are like a$$holes...." I wasn't voted most hated poster for nothing. :D.
Yeah, like that is really going to only be my opinion on this site. You obviously do care or you would not have responded. "Hate" is such an ugly word and I never said I hated you, (maybe cause I’m a "newbie") but if that is something you are proud of, go with it, I can understand why you would be proud. Now get a life.

jribs said:
Who said I took it seriously? You? Like you count. Sure anything goes, but where do you get off berating someone for the same crap you are spewing, even if it is in "In the depths". Try to stop posting just so you can get your post counter up, and (I know this will be hard for a buffalo fan) think about what you said before. This is easy, no matter where you are or what site you are visiting, don’t talk out both sides of you’re a$$ or someone is going to call you out for what you are. This time it was me.
You called me out for what I am ? :roflmao: You wish. You attempted by getting desperate and pulling out crap from a Depths which is nothing more but smack.

jribs said:
Yeah, like that is really going to only be my opinion on this site. You obviously do care or you would not have responded. "Hate" is such an ugly word and I never said I hated you, (maybe cause I’m a "newbie") but if that is something you are proud of, go with it, I can understand why you would be proud. Now get a life.
Excuse me, you quoted me first. You might want to understand what smack means in the depths. It's to taken as nothing more than smack. It's not intended anything else other than that.Why do you think Nuby didn't use that against me? Because he knows what it's all about. You have lots to learn grasshopper.

I have a life. It's great. I'm sure if you knew anything about me, you'd wish you had mine :D.

I never said you hated me . What's w/ the size of your post? Didn't mean to get your panties all in a bunch.

Any more questions,newbie ?

Glad to help. :D

Justasportsfan said:
You called me out for what I am ? :roflmao: You wish. You attempted by getting desperate and pulling out crap from a Depths which is nothing more but smack.

Excuse me, you quoted me first. You might want to understand what smack means in the depths. It's to taken as nothing more than smack. It's not intended anything else other than that.Why do you think Nuby didn't use that against me? Because he knows what it's all about. You have lots to learn grasshopper.

I have a life. It's great. I'm sure if you knew anything about me, you'd wish you had mine :D.

I never said you hated me . What's w/ the size of your post? Didn't mean to get your panties all in a bunch.

Any more questions,newbie ?

Glad to help. :D
Let me start by saying I have had my fun and you have now become boring to me. I will allow you to have the last word because I am not going to even open this thread again. So post what ever dribble you got for the world to see. Just know it won't be me. Next, and I will make this short, since apparently your attention span cannot handle it, (even though you go and have a post just as long), you obviously just don't get it, I called you a hypocrite, that is what it comes down to. I understand you cannot admit it. And I understand you have issues with that. In your words "see a shrink."
Next, and I am almost done, Nuby didn't call you out, because they are in different forums and he probably doesn't know about it. I called you out. Damn boy, get your facts straight, (clears throat) GRASSHOPPER. And last, did you know that it is a fact that people that say they have the most, have the least? Think about that next time you think you want to brag about your life.:roflmao: Thank you for your time, it was fun.:lol:

jribs said:
Let me start by saying I have had my fun and you have now become boring to me. I will allow you to have the last word because I am not going to even open this thread again. So post what ever dribble you got for the world to see. Just know it won't be me. Next, and I will make this short, since apparently your attention span cannot handle it, (even though you go and have a post just as long), you obviously just don't get it, I called you a hypocrite, that is what it comes down to. I understand you cannot admit it. And I understand you have issues with that. In your words "see a shrink."
Next, and I am almost done, Nuby didn't call you out, because they are in different forums and he probably doesn't know about it. I called you out. Damn boy, get your facts straight, (clears throat) GRASSHOPPER. And last, did you know that it is a fact that people that say they have the most, have the least? Think about that next time you think you want to brag about your life.:roflmao: Thank you for your time, it was fun.:lol:
I wish I could say it was fun even for a bit trying to educate you about how things are around here. Obviously , I failed but that's not my fault. Your learning curve tends to go the opposite of up.

Glad to have tried helping though :D.

Back
Top Bottom