Bills Rookie TE Tears Knee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Rookie TE Tears Knee

Pericles349

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It sucks for Everett, but that's great for us. He probably won't be around to make too big of an impact this season.

Pericles349 said:
It sucks for Everett, but that's great for us. He probably won't be around to make too big of an impact this season.

Wasnt too worried about him anyway. He dropped more passes than he caught at UM.

won't matter because Losman will have enough trouble trying to read NFL defenses and won't get the ball to him anyway, especially when they play our D :evil:

nick19991 said:
won't matter because Losman will have enough trouble trying to read NFL defenses and won't get the ball to him anyway, especially when they play our D :evil:

won't matter because Feeley will have enough trouble trying to read NFL defenses and won't get the ball to him anyway, especially when they play our D :evil:

nick19991 said:
methinks hes in for a shock with our D this coming season. hehe :lol:

Actually, I think that this is where it's good news. Losman will for sure have trouble reading NFL defenses and thus will be forced to check down alot... RB and TE will be crucial positions for the Bills this season. If he's a third rounder then I'm sure they would have wanted him to make an impact this season.

Justasportsfan said:
won't matter because Feeley will have enough trouble trying to read NFL defenses and won't get the ball to him anyway, especially when they play our D :evil:

Feeley won't be starting for long and even when he does he has more experience then Losman, he played behind McNabb whereas Losman played behind Bledsoe... now what kind of mentor is Bledsoe :lol:

a few of these threads have already been moved today.

1st Day picks to make an impact for the Bills this year... Roscoe Parrish. I think not.

Pericles349 said:

What a sad and disappointing thing to hear. We should all feel sympathy for him or any other young man that has his dream come true to play in the NFL, only to go down to an injury before the season starts. These guys don't get to choose where they play, they are drafted to the team. If my team wins on a given sunday, I want it to be with our best eleven against the oppositions best eleven. Anything less than that takes away from the bragging rights. We as Dolphans, should know that only to well.

I think Bills fans are Scared cuz now they only got Lee Evans cuz Eric Moulds isnt doing so hot anymore, plus Losman is young and should not have been thrown into the mix that quickly with Kelly Holcolmb for veteran advice

Winslow is down too, is it just me or UM tight ends seem to break like glass (Shockey is not exactly poster boy for durability)

Quelonio said:
Winslow is down too, is it just me or UM tight ends seem to break like glass (Shockey is not exactly poster boy for durability)

the Browns are smart to get Braylon Edwards cuz if Kellen Winslow is down again they will have no one to throw to cept those crap recievers

Back
Top Bottom