Bills Sign Trent Sherfield | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Sign Trent Sherfield

The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF
Which reminds me, I should maybe have a White Russian.

Can’t wait until Ramsey pops both Sheffield and Sucki coming across the middle! Rock em Fins 🐬

I think McD is going to find some very slick ways to incorporate Berrios into the offense. I watched him at the U and believe me Berrios will help this team. He's a player in the mold of Wes Welker who is coaching Berrios!! Our return game needed a shot in the arm and Berrios will add some quickness to the return game. As a receiver he'll be very reliable in big moments and that will earn him some more snaps. He's a smart and heady player who I was hoping the Dolphins would draft coming out of Miami. We didn't draft him but we got him now. The AFC East has 4 good looking teams. NE is at the bottom of the heap talent wise imo. Aaron Rodgers versus our new All Star Defense coached by Fangio is going to be epic. I think our pass rush will crush him early and often!! Can't wait!

I think McD is going to find some very slick ways to incorporate Berrios into the offense. I watched him at the U and believe me Berrios will help this team. He's a player in the mold of Wes Welker who is coaching Berrios!! Our return game needed a shot in the arm and Berrios will add some quickness to the return game. As a receiver he'll be very reliable in big moments and that will earn him some more snaps. He's a smart and heady player who I was hoping the Dolphins would draft coming out of Miami. We didn't draft him but we got him now. The AFC East has 4 good looking teams. NE is at the bottom of the heap talent wise imo. Aaron Rodgers versus our new All Star Defense coached by Fangio is going to be epic. I think our pass rush will crush him early and often!! Can't wait!
Agree. You can tell by how much we paid him and how quickly we jumped on him that we have designs for him beyond KR/PR and emergency backup WR.

Back
Top Bottom