Bills Tanking. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Tanking.

A FO more dysfunctional than ours in the division. Good. He torched us at times - good riddance...

See? You can make sense sometimes ;)
Haha I was just fuming about last night and didn't fully explain what I was meaning. Do i think certain decisions could have been made to prevent some of the issues they have dealt with this preseason? Absolutely. Do I think Gase had a role in that? Absolutely. But do I think Gase has a chance of being the future here? Absolutely.

And I trust Gase to not make stupid decisions like Egnew and Martin during his tenure here.

Injuries happen. It's bad that RT is done and that McMillan is too.

If Ryan was hurt in Week 3 in the preseason there would be people saying he shouldn't have been playing at all.

Had McMillan played two defensive series instead of one and he still gets hurt, some would say he was left in too long.

It's a never ending barrage of opinions from all sides.

Damn, Bills and Jets fold early. Can't believe Bills got rid of Darby. Parker is gonna feast...

A better comparison would be trading Parker and Xavien Howard for a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

The Bills gave up on Watkins who they wasted 2 first round picks, and a 4th on, then gave up Darby who they spent a 2nd pick on. People may be correct in assuming this is the right move for the Bills going forward, but looking at what they gave up in order to get to this point, it is a complete failure.

To be fair it would be like trading Parker and Howard for a 2nd, 3rd, Jordan Matthews and EJ Gaines.

To be fair it would be like trading Parker and Howard for a 2nd, 3rd, Jordan Matthews and EJ Gaines.

If you really want to get technical, it would be like trading Howard, Parker, a 1st, and a 4th, for a 2nd, 3rd, Jordan Matthews and EJ Gaines. :)

6 picks in the first 3 rounds next year. The Pats do this regularly. I wish Miami would get in on that.

Worse yet, they stand a very good chance of getting another 3rd round pick as compensation for Stephen Gilmore. And Sean McDermott has an eye for talent and how said talent specifically fits into his plans.

Those celebrating this move are mistaken. This is a home run for the Bills and bad news for the Dolphins. If i had to choose between giving McDermott a 2nd and 3rd round pick plus some good (but not great) players or forcing them to back up a brinks truck to keep an injury prone player than i'd choose the latter every single time. This could be the move that lands them a franchise quarterback. Which would obviously make for a really bad time for us.

Worse yet, they stand a very good chance of getting another 3rd round pick as compensation for Stephen Gilmore. And Sean McDermott has an eye for talent and how said talent specifically fits into his plans.

Those celebrating this move are mistaken. This is a home run for the Bills and bad news for the Dolphins. If i had to choose between giving McDermott a 2nd and 3rd round pick plus some good (but not great) players or forcing them to back up a brinks truck to keep an injury prone player than i'd choose the latter every single time. This could be the move that lands them a franchise quarterback. Which would obviously make for a really bad time for us.

The Bills were not getting to the Super Bowl this year even with a healthy Watkins, and it was probably very likely Watkins was gone next year anyway.

Back
Top Bottom