Bills vs. Jags Playoff game | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Jags Playoff game

We're talking about Blake Bortles, bro.

Guy is Exhibit A in Colin Kaepernick's case against the NFL.

I'm not even making any comment about Tannehill when I say he's like five times better than Blake Bortles.

The Jags should start Chad Henne next week, I'm not even joking. Guy cost Jacksonville the game vs Tennessee a week ago and if Buffalo had put any points on the board today, he would have cost Jax the game again today.

I'm not even making any comment about Tannehill when I say he's like five times better than Blake Bortles.

The Jags should start Chad Henne next week, I'm not even joking. Guy cost Jacksonville the game vs Tennessee a week ago and if Buffalo had put any points on the board today, he would have cost Jax the game again today.

What kills me is he literally turned into a RB and with very limited passing opportunities(Coaches where scared to let him throw) he still almost gave the ball away 2-3 times in this game.

Last edited:
Please stop that. You are one of the people who attributes wins to Tannehill. You are using win/loss as a Tannehill stat when it is convenient and if not it is a team game. Always been that way. In your eyes (and others) Tannehill has never ever done wrong ever. Every bad game, even the ****tiest game by him, is the fault of the team.

This forum is doing that for the last 5 years. So spare me this TEAM stuff which has become a convenient and lousy excuse.

Yeah, no you've got me confused with someone else. If you can find where I have attributed a win to Tannehill and him only, then please show me. Otherwise you're just letting your perceptions influence your posting.

I think you need to step away from the keyboard for a minute and think about the generalizations you're making.

Please stop that. You are one of the people who attributes wins to Tannehill. You are using win/loss as a Tannehill stat when it is convenient and if not it is a team game. Always been that way. In your eyes (and others) Tannehill has never ever done wrong ever. Every bad game, even the ****tiest game by him, is the fault of the team.

This forum is doing that for the last 5 years. So spare me this TEAM stuff which has become a convenient and lousy excuse.
Straw man

Back
Top Bottom