Bills vs. Jags Playoff game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Jags Playoff game

Is it pathetic?
It is. Tannehill had a great stretch last year. But he also was 1-4 as a starter. We can speculate as much as we want to if we would have made the playoffs last year or not if the injury did not happen but we will never know.

The fact is that in a 16-game season with Tannehill we have never made the payoffs much less played in a playoff game. Until he does everything is speculation.

Do we really want to speculate? I speculate that with Tannehill last year we would have not made the playoffs because we faced two of the same teams after his inury which Tannehill could not overcome in 2013 when we were 8-6 and needed only one win to advance to the playoffs and he delivered two of the most pathetic performances in a Dolphins uniform. But that is speculation as well. My speculation has historical facts though.

So as Dolfans we can speculate as much as we want to but to say that the Jags wished they would have Tannehill now? Please. Based on what?

I would be tempted to run wildcat the rest of the game if I am Jacksonville.

Jay Cutler would do better than Bortles.

The fact that Bortles will likely get a playoff win today is a full argument against playoff success being the top indicator for determing the best quarterbacks.

Yeah, I just said that in the game thread over in Beasts of the AFC East. Jacksonville would honestly be better off running the wildcat. When your quarterback literally throws two uncatchable passes behind the line of scrimmage in the same series, you gotta take drastic measures.

It is. Tannehill had a great stretch last year. But he also was 1-4 as a starter. We can speculate as much as we want to if we would have made the playoffs last year or not if the injury did not happen but we will never know.

The fact is that in a 16-game season with Tannehill we have never made the payoffs much less played in a playoff game. Until he does everything is speculation.

Do we really want to speculate? I speculate that with Tannehill last year we would have not made the playoffs because we faced two of the same teams after his inury which Tannehill could not overcome in 2013 when we were 8-6 and needed only one win to advance to the playoffs and he delivered two of the most pathetic performances in a Dolphins uniform. But that is speculation as well. My speculation has historical facts though.

So as Dolfans we can speculate as much as we want to but to say that the Jags wished they would have Tannehill now? Please. Based on what?

Relax, I was just having a little fun.

Based on Tannehill being a better QB.

I am a little surprised to be honest. It’s 3-0 and neither offense could do stay on the field for an extended period of time but still their defenses are not tired yet? That’s strange.

Back
Top Bottom