Bills vs. Jags Playoff game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs. Jags Playoff game

Is it really that important to hang on to the belief that Tannehill can't get a team to the playoffs that you're willing to prop up Bortles? WTF?
I am not propping up Bortles. I am using the same argument everybody is using propping up Tannehill vs Smith. As far as I care at this point neither QB is good enough to carry a team through the playoffs. Tannehill had a good stretch last year and if he can keep that up for a season I buy into it. I don't believe in that imaginary high ceiling he is supposed to hit the last few seasons.

I am not propping up Bortles. I am using the same argument everybody is using propping up Tannehill vs Smith. As far as I care at this point neither QB is good enough to carry a team through the playoffs. Tannehill had a good stretch last year and if he can keep that up for a season I buy into it. I don't believe in that imaginary high ceiling he is supposed to hit the last few seasons.

I really doubt many of the doubters would. I've already read posts dismissing his performance last season and the games with his starting OL over the 2014 and 2015 seasons as "something any QB could do".

I really doubt many of the doubters would. I've already read posts dismissing his performance last season and the games with his starting OL over the 2014 and 2015 seasons as "something any QB could do".
I gave Tannehill plenty of credit for last year and always said if he keeps that up I believe in him. The injury was very unfortunate because I would have loved to see him last season. But at this point everything is discussed here is merely speculation.

What game do you think was Tannehill’s worst and I’ll go back and watch it again.

Can't find it. Tannehill has never been so bad that he couldn't complete dump off passes.

The only watchable thing about this game has been the videos of drunk Bills and Jags fans jumping through tables.

Back
Top Bottom