Bills Vs Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Vs Jets

I'm still around cnc. I have been lurking a lot more lately just because a lot of the threads around here nowadays just aren't worth posting in.

I'm just happy we will se both these elite DE's playing opposite each other in the pro bowl. We both have one of the leagues best ends and we are fighting over which is better :lol:. We are both lucky we have two of the best DE's out of the 30 other AFC starting ends we could have.

Anyways cnc I don't feel the need to come in here and gloat after the shut out. I believe the bills are a superior team to Miami, but do you guys really want to hear me say that? Na. Sometimes it's just easier letting the masses on FH believe the bills are a joke team which are no match for the fins...until they get swept and all hell breaks loose, which I have to admit is satisfying enough for me. And by the way, a lot of people here bag on Losman, but the truth is you guys would be lucky to have him.

Anyways, as for the game you all saw what happened. Swept, Shutout, and knocked out of the playoffs, 'nuf said. How are you cnc?

Back
Top Bottom