Bills Vs Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Vs Jets

dolphan13

Jake Long for president
Reaction score
Bills just went up 7-0 with a 57 yrd run by Mcgahee.:D

We need the Bills to win this, even if it does soun d weird to root for our rivals :p .

Jauron flat out-coached Mangini...No questions asked...Pennington may be on the leash this week in terms of him getting benched at Minnesota, but I think they'll keep him in for another week...

Buffalo made the plays, the back breakers...Jauron came ready.

Deep2Evans said:
31-13 in the 4th

Can't wait for the nice cold game at the Ralph next week!

J.P. is going to get a nice healthy dose of the best D-line in the NFL. :D

Phinz420 said:
J.P. is going to get a nice healthy dose of the best D-line in the NFL. :D

Is this what you were saying in Week 2, as well?

And Joey will get a healthy dose of Schobel / Kelsay next week. They tore the Jets' offensive line up today.

GoBills24 said:

And Joey will get a healthy dose of Schobel / Kelsay next week. They tore the Jets' offensive line up today.

The keys to victory for both teams is to dominate on the D side of the ball and to avoid costly turnovers.

Game management is all we can ask out of our QBs. Im hoping we get enough pressure on J.P. to take away Evans' threat. Im not too worried about Willis taking over like he did against the Jets, but I dont expect him to have a bad game either. Should be in for an interesting game next week.

GoBills24 said:

Maybe you haven't been following Defensive MVP candidate Jason Taylor lately. This is not week 2. Daunte isn't going to be in to take 20 sacks again. Taylor is the gold standard for DEs in the league right now. This game should be a good one.

NYJ EcKo151 said:
Jauron flat out-coached Mangini...No questions asked...Pennington may be on the leash this week in terms of him getting benched at Minnesota, but I think they'll keep him in for another week...

it wasn't all on the Coach, the players didn't play well and alot of that credit goes to Buf b/c their players played great.

NYJ EcKo151 said:

You bench penny, say goodbye to any chance at the playoffs.

You don't want a rookie playing against a defense like Minny and the fins.

NYJ EcKo151 said:

As bad as Pennington might have been he is still the only reason the Jets aren't a bottom dweller right now. Benching him would be a huge mistake.

nyjunc said:
it wasn't all on the Coach, the players didn't play well and alot of that credit goes to Buf b/c their players played great.
junc, not for nothing but Jauron out coached Mangini. No it wasn't all on him, but the offensive gameplan for the Jets was bad. Credit Buffalo, they played well. But Mangini's team came out unprepared for Buffalo, while Jauron came out ready. And we saw a little Herm with Mangini not going for it on 4th and 1, for a guy who the whole year has been agressive, just to change all of a sudden shocked me.

You bench penny, say goodbye to any chance at the playoffs.

You don't want a rookie playing against a defense like Minny and the fins.
Personally, I would want Clemens this Sunday. But since the Jets are still in the race, I think Pennington will start, which is fine. But if the Jets lose, which is a possibility, then Clemens HAS to be in there since the Jets will be out of it.

It'll be more beneficial to see Clemens against good defenses such as Miami and Oakland, for all we know he could throw 4 INTs in those 2 games, but it'd be pointless for Chad to be in when they're out of the playoff hunt.

As bad as Pennington might have been he is still the only reason the Jets aren't a bottom dweller right now. Benching him would be a huge mistake.
Same as above. If the Jets lose Sunday. Mangini had better put in Clemens to see a piece of what he has, clearly it won't be enough, only 2 games. But just to see something from him.

Back
Top Bottom