Bills vs Titans MNF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs Titans MNF

Oddly enough I'm pulling for the Bills.
stand disagree GIF

Tannehill doesn't say "gogo" now. Just says "hut" like a normal QB

Josh Allen just wet the bed on that play took the wrong side. Horrible call Daboll idiot should thrown there they had plenty of time. Everybody and GOD knew what he was going to do. In fact Josh took the wrong gap. Great win for the Titans and our forever #17 Ryan Tannehill. He may be a game manager to some but a damn good one if you ask me. Oh how I miss you RT17.

Josh Allen just wet the bed on that play took the wrong side. Horrible call Daboll idiot should thrown there they had plenty of time. Everybody and GOD knew what he was going to do. In fact Josh took the wrong gap. Great win for the Titans and our forever #17 Ryan Tannehill. He may be a game manager to some but a damn good one if you ask me. Oh how I miss you RT17.
Our forever #17 ? Lmao. This board hated the guy and wanted him gone idk how many times…. Plz! He needed to leave this team to be successful cause QB’s come here to die! Tua is to the point of being peanut brittle he gets hurts so much. So save the our forever #17 BS.
Bills made a bad call when it counted. That’s all. Daboll called a crap game but I’ll give him a pass since both his grandparents died in like the last 3 weeks or something. They still moved the ball effortlessly down the field. Allen did have that 1st down tho. Ref’s F Ed them on that call. Gave it to him then changed the call. That was BS. It was def a 1st. Dude landed right on top of the 1st down stick. Overall a good watch. Pretty exciting game. Wish ours games were that fun to watch…. Ugh! This team! Get it together phins!

Our forever #17 ? Lmao. This board hated the guy and wanted him gone idk how many times…. Plz! He needed to leave this team to be successful cause QB’s come here to die! Tua is to the point of being peanut brittle he gets hurts so much. So save the our forever #17 BS.
Bills made a bad call when it counted. That’s all. Daboll called a crap game but I’ll give him a pass since both his grandparents died in like the last 3 weeks or something. They still moved the ball effortlessly down the field. Allen did have that 1st down tho. Ref’s F Ed them on that call. Gave it to him then changed the call. That was BS. It was def a 1st. Dude landed right on top of the 1st down stick. Overall a good watch. Pretty exciting game. Wish ours games were that fun to watch…. Ugh! This team! Get it together phins!
This is so so funny thank you for lighting the lamp with the oma and opa call this is sure genius

Who cares what other think bro. That's my view of him. I never hated or disliked Ryan ever. I supported him for 7 years. Win or Lose. Now your saying Josh did get the 1st down which play the first one when he ran to sideline. No he was short the laser showed it that's why they made the laser. On 4th down he crumbled behind the line the ball never got to the line to gain 98 ****ed him up and he crumbled. Took the wrong gap the right side was clean and he would have made it. Don't matter none these teams are NOT my teams but it was nice to watch them lose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom