Bills vs Titans MNF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills vs Titans MNF

Great and entertaining Monday Night game.

My takeaways.
1. Didn’t like the game day roster construction with AJ Epenesa and Basham as a healthy scratch to go “bigger”. Epenesa has been your best Run defending DE

2. Defense as a hole needs to be much better.

3. The 4th down call at end of game was the correct call. Allen picks that up 9/10.

Still an fine with my team

I'm wondering if any Titans fans made their way over to Two Bills Drive to laud it over Buffalo fans or to diss Allen or any of their others players.

Great and entertaining Monday Night game.

My takeaways.
1. Didn’t like the game day roster construction with AJ Epenesa and Basham as a healthy scratch to go “bigger”. Epenesa has been your best Run defending DE

2. Defense as a hole needs to be much better.

3. The 4th down call at end of game was the correct call. Allen picks that up 9/10.

Still an fine with my team

To me, that makes no sense.... When Espenesa was in the draft cycle, I thought he could occasionally line up as a 3-4 DE

As for Basham (if memory serves), the book on him was he was big enough to kick inside on obvious passing downs.

p.s. Been Meaning to make this reply earlier than now

To me, that makes no sense.... When Espenesa was in the draft cycle, I thought he could occasionally line up as a 3-4 DE

As for Basham (if memory serves), the book on him was he was big enough to kick inside on obvious passing downs.

p.s. Been Meaning to make this reply earlier than now
It didn’t make any sense. When McD explained it something about Obada and Harrison Phillips work together. So when One or the Other is active the second part will be as well. So Basham Lost out to Obada because of Harrison Phillips.

Not activating Epenesa was jus dumb. The explanation given was all about Size. Even though Epenesa has been their best run defending DE, McD explained he is smaller than his rookie year to unlock his rush potential. And for that reason he was scratched. Due to the bigger Back

This was McD imo getting a little arrogant about his DL rotation. Result Henry not stopped and Zero pass rush on a very sackable QB and OL.

And (assuming he doesn't rush it in for a touchdown) then what? You have to use that TO and now you have no time outs left. So, you have maybe one shot at a TD and then time for a FG attempt (assuming you didn't get sacked and the time doesn't run out).

And (assuming he doesn't rush it in for a touchdown) then what? You have to use that TO and now you have no time outs left. So, you have maybe one shot at a TD and then time for a FG attempt (assuming you didn't get sacked and the time doesn't run out).
Ummm there was 30 seconds left. There was more than enough time for multiple shots to endzone from the 1.

I had no problem at all with the call to go for the win rather then go into overtime.

That game came down to the holding calls on the two Bills TD’s and the non holding calls on long Henry run (Poyer-White)

I think the Bills will see the Titans again this year and they will just have to take the game out of the Refs hands next meeting. Learn from all losses.

Back
Top Bottom