Bills Win Again!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Win Again!!!!!

The Lions almost beat that very same GB team that will most likely beat you guys next Monday. The Lions were a completely different team against you. They had Mike McMahon as their QB. Harrington has made them into a completely different team.

As a Bills fan, I was not terribly impressed by the Bills will today. The Bills reverted to making mistakes: Charlie Rogers on the kickoff return, too many penalties, and Henry's fumble among them.

On the other hand, I'm not particularly worried by all of that. Detroit has become a more competitive team since the start of the season. Detroit's first couple scores came on some huge breaks. Az Hakim caught a ball intended for another Detroit player, but which bounced off two Buffalo Bills before coming right to him, then, of course there was the short field created by Charlie Roger's miscue on the kickoff.

This was also a "sandwich game," an easy game in which to experience a letdown, after an emotional win over um Miami and ahead of another big division game with the Patriots.

Again, I wasn't impressed by the win. I expected Buffalo to beat the spread. I would have liked them to look sharper, but "close" and "unimpressive" are irrelevant terms when it comes to the end of a season and you look at team records.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Here we go with the excuses. Complete fluke? All that matters is that you outscore your opponent .....no matter how! Interesting how when the Bills D was down 5 starters back in 2000, Miami came to Buffalo and beat us....but that was a quality win....Bills won....get ova it
so whats wrong with excuses, you bills fans sure had enough of em in your 4 superbowl losses!:D :evil: :p

:lol: :lol:

Bills didn't beat the dern spread and cost me $200 on a parlay. I really thought they'd whomp the Lions at home.

I didn't see the game, so I don't know if the Lions are turning it around or what. I tend to doubt it. They are a poorly coached group of perennial losers, who barely beat the Bears last week; and the Bears suck so hard the lowly Vikings crushed them like bugs today. So where does that put the Lions?

Let's put it this way: who would put money on the Lions making the playoffs?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Here we go with the excuses. Complete fluke? All that matters is that you outscore your opponent .....no matter how! Interesting how when the Bills D was down 5 starters back in 2000, Miami came to Buffalo and beat us....but that was a quality win....Bills won....get ova it

yeah when miami manhandled detroit 49-21 all we heard was that detroit was a crappy team. now we hear all that matters............yadda yadda yadda. New englands backs are to the wall.... this week should be real interesting.

Originally posted by Pistol GB
:lol: :lol:

Bills didn't beat the dern spread and cost me $200 on a parlay. I really thought they'd whomp the Lions at home.

I didn't see the game, so I don't know if the Lions are turning it around or what. I tend to doubt it. They are a poorly coached group of perennial losers, who barely beat the Bears last week; and the Bears suck so hard the lowly Vikings crushed them like bugs today. So where does that put the Lions?

Let's put it this way: who would put money on the Lions making the playoffs?

if detroit had just converted two key 3rd downs in the fourth quaterq, they would have had this game., but mourningwig calls a dive play. wow. you got harrington, and he calls the same old crap every time. Bills were lucky and they know it. just ask travis henry.

Originally posted by TigerJ
As a Bills fan, I was not terribly impressed by the Bills will today. The Bills reverted to making mistakes: Charlie Rogers on the kickoff return, too many penalties, and Henry's fumble among them.

On the other hand, I'm not particularly worried by all of that. Detroit has become a more competitive team since the start of the season. Detroit's first couple scores came on some huge breaks. Az Hakim caught a ball intended for another Detroit player, but which bounced off two Buffalo Bills before coming right to him, then, of course there was the short field created by Charlie Roger's miscue on the kickoff.

This was also a "sandwich game," an easy game in which to experience a letdown, after an emotional win over um Miami and ahead of another big division game with the Patriots.

Again, I wasn't impressed by the win. I expected Buffalo to beat the spread. I would have liked them to look sharper, but "close" and "unimpressive" are irrelevant terms when it comes to the end of a season and you look at team records.

teh only thing impressive about the Bills is that you have two WR's who can light it up, otherwise, some of your wins were very suspect, including one against a rival who's three first stringers were out. take bledsoe,moulds and price out and what do you have? crap. thats what you have.

Originally posted by BillsMan80
The Lions almost beat that very same GB team that will most likely beat you guys next Monday. The Lions were a completely different team against you. They had Mike McMahon as their QB. Harrington has made them into a completely different team.

yet harrignton sucked yesterday. you were at home. if you guys were really contenders you would have at least sealed this one up by fourth quarter. the real bills will show up in second half.

I don't think the evidence supports you, finfan54. From the Detroit game, one given is that James Stewart can run. Joey Harrington has also been able to light it up several times this season. Stewarts yardage on the ground was cut in half compared to the previous week, and Joey Harrington hadd just under 200 yards in passing. Those are not terrible numbers, but not nearly what they've been getting lately. I think that is evidence of some quality emerging in the Bills defense.

Originally posted by finfan54

teh only thing impressive about the Bills is that you have two WR's who can light it up, otherwise, some of your wins were very suspect, including one against a rival who's three first stringers were out. take bledsoe,moulds and price out and what do you have? crap. thats what you have.

Funniest thing ever said on this board…….Hey take away your best 3 players and see how good you are! Ok, then I want you guys to play your next game without Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor and Ricky Williams. Don’t be a moron. If you take away the best 3 players on ANY team they feel it. Come on buddy, get a grip.

Back
Top Bottom