Bills Win Again!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Win Again!!!!!

A win is still a win. We led the whole second half so I wouldn't call it slipping by. Don't worry you have not lost first place in the division yet.

Can't make a living squeeking by bad-to-mediocre teams. The clock is ticking.

The fact that the Bills played down to their opponent is not a good sign. When they face the rest of the East and West of the AFC. it should be lights out for them.

The Bills

have beaten three 2-5 NFC Central teams. Their other wins are against an expansion 1-5 Houston team and us when we had 4 starters out on offense. Honestly I think they will struggle to win another AFC East game this year. Plus they still have SD and KC on the road. They'll be lucky to finish .500. Oh and they also play the Packers in GB.

Re: The Bills

Originally posted by dolfan25
have beaten three 2-5 NFC Central teams. Their other wins are against an expansion 1-5 Houston team and us when we had 4 starters out on offense. Honestly I think they will struggle to win another AFC East game this year. Plus they still have SD and KC on the road. They'll be lucky to finish .500. Oh and they also play the Packers in GB.
the bills had to rely on a detroit turnover to seal the victory, i'm not impressed!:rolleyes:

Bills got lucky today. Henry proves that he still can't hold onto the football. This game shows that last week was a complete fluke(which we all knew anyways). Titla in most newspapers tomorrow. Buffalo squeaks by Detroit, defense still sucks. Henry loses the ball...again.

Here we go with the excuses. Complete fluke? All that matters is that you outscore your opponent .....no matter how! Interesting how when the Bills D was down 5 starters back in 2000, Miami came to Buffalo and beat us....but that was a quality win....Bills won....get ova it

Alright look people, I'm not going to be biased for people that donated or not, however clumpedplatelet is a very knowledgable person. I haven't found many smack posts by him (if there were, they were minor and funny...).

So, as I have said... if you have a question or whatever, PM the person. Keep smack in the smack forum.

And remember, if there is a Dolphins fan that is acting up, he can still be warned and then banned, just like any other fan.

As for right now, I'm gonna delete all the unneccessay posts...

BTW: IF you watched the Lions game.....I did from the stands. Lions gained most of their yds in the 2nd qtr when both Clements and Newman were out dinged up....they also went to a short passing game that was shut down in the 2nd half. 4th & 1: stuffed Stewart.....how is that lucky. Lucky was the Lions first TD that was tipped twice directly into Hakim's hands.

Who ever claimed the Bills win in 2000 to be a quality win. I watched that game knowing the Bills were missing those player(I believe all on defense) What's funny to me is I remember Bills fans using them as an excuse but now that the Fins were injured it doesn't matter. Tell me if you can ever remember a team with their QB and 2 WR's out all in the same game. I for 1 cannot recall a team ever having to face that.

None of my posts are unnecessary.

Wow the Bills won! You should feel proud beating such a high quality team like the Lions.

Back
Top Bottom