Billy Turner To Sign 4 Year Deal With Green Bay - $29.5m | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billy Turner To Sign 4 Year Deal With Green Bay - $29.5m

spiketex

Aussie with the swag of El Bravo 47
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I was pretty shocked to see that former Dolphin OG Billy Turner is set to sign such a big contract. I haven't closely followed his post Miami career in Denver, but genuinely surprised that such a big dud in Miami has turned his whole career around after being dumped by Coach Gase mid season a few years ago. Ironic because we could do with a decent Offensive Guard at the moment.
Is this a case where our Dolphin coaches got it completely wrong or has Billy learned from his mistakes to now be a real asset or has Green Bay overpaid for mediocrity.
I welcome your feedback.

wow he was with the dolphins so long ago, who the **** cares

He finally got good coaching. Makes a difference.

Gase screwed this team over many ways it's not funny.

The market really adjusted this offseason after continious cap increases.

It happened in the NBA a few years ago when it seemed like teams were giving seemingly undeserving players 4/60 million.

Turner is a talented dude but I have to agree, Green Bay is definitely banking on the talent/versatility more than the actual production up to this point of his career.

Where Dallas Thomas was an obvious cut, I felt Miami was a bit premature with cutting him but Gase needed to Gase.

wow he was with the dolphins so long ago, who the **** cares
We invested a 3rd round Draft pick in him and then ultimately dumped him for nothing. It worries me when I see other teams develop players and pay them big contracts when we thought they were failures.

We invested a 3rd round Draft pick in him and then ultimately dumped him for nothing. It worries me when I see other teams develop players and pay them big contracts when we thought they were failures.

There is a reason the previous staffs did not work out.

Turner was always a guy who has the athleticism and the attitude to succeed in the NFL as, at the very least, an OK level starter.

The market really adjusted this offseason after continious cap increases.

It happened in the NBA a few years ago when it seemed like teams were giving seemingly undeserving players 4/60 million.

Turner is a talented dude but I have to agree, Green Bay is definitely banking on the talent/versatility more than the actual production up to this point of his career.

Where Dallas Thomas was an obvious cut, I felt Miami was a bit premature with cutting him but Gase needed to Gase.

<cough> **** NICOLAS BATUM <cough>

Back
Top Bottom