Bizzaro season...do we pop the champagne if we're the last winless team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bizzaro season...do we pop the champagne if we're the last winless team?

DolfanAdam

Scout Team
Reaction score
Looking at the week 2 standings, we're currently in a battle with 7 other teams to be the last winless team standing. It got me thinking, much in the way I look forward to the last undefeated team falling each season, is this the one big thing we have to collectively look forward to this season? It feels strange, but rooting against the Phins is rooting for them given the circumstances.

I had previously felt like we should at least try to look competitive in these losses, but upon further evaluation, there are obviously other teams gunning for the #1 pick, so each blowout is helping us further secure the spot. So, that said, good luck to the: Bengals, Steelers, Jaguars, Broncos, Redskins, Giants, and Panthers!

Our upcoming match-ups against the Redskins, Steelers, Bengals are looking a lot more interesting now, especially with the news that the aging Ben Roethlisberger is done for the season.

I’ll reserve the champagne for a Super Bowl win. Or maybe a playoff win, at this rate.

Yes we need to improve but keep losing. Do not waiver from the tank (rebuild)

Winless, one win, two wins, as long as its the worst record come season's end, I'll pop the champagne.

I think people are starting to run out of things to say about this season and it's only week 2.

And if Tua for some reason becomes a bust do we slit our wrists?

Nah. It would just be more of the same. I didn't really want to have a horrible season, but it's not like we were contenders this year anyway, so I'm just embracing the tank. If Tua is a bust, he'd just be joining the hall of shame with most of the rest of our post-Marino QBs.

Back
Top Bottom