Black Monday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Black Monday

Geordie

Club Member
Reaction score
So who will be listing their home and looking for other opportunities tomorrow ? I am going with:

Marrone (JAX)
Gaise (NYJ)
Lynn (LAC)
Crennel (HOU)
Morris (ATL)
Whomever (DET)
Pedersen (PHI)

Think Fangio and Taylor live to fight another year but on notice.

I'm surprised Marrone isn't already gone. Can't believe they started Glennon today. I get gaming the system for the draft pick but the jig is up...Glennon sucks.

So who will be listing their home and looking for other opportunities tomorrow ? I am going with:

Marrone (JAX)
Gaise (NYJ)
Lynn (LAC)
Crennel (HOU)
Morris (ATL)
Whomever (DET)
Pedersen (PHI)

Think Fangio and Taylor live to fight another year but on notice.

Pederson Gone :) If you want next weeks lottery numbers, shoot me a pm, lol

The Pederson firing is shocking to me. The man wins the Eagles their first Super Bowl in 2017. Makes the playoffs in 2018 and 2019. Gone after 2020.

Just as much of a surprise is the timing. They are now well behind everyone else on recruiting a new HC

The Pederson firing is shocking to me. The man wins the Eagles their first Super Bowl in 2017. Makes the playoffs in 2018 and 2019. Gone after 2020.
I live near Philly and I agree...Roseman is the real culprit in this
No talent left on that team

You got to think the Eagles are one of the least desirable landing spots too. They're saddled with a disgruntled 'franchise qb' with a relatively big contract. The GM, who remains in place, has not been stocking the shelves with top level talents in recent years. And any coach coming in knows even if they manage to win a super bowl, the owner isn't going to be afraid to fire them after a single season where you miss the playoffs.

If I was a top level hc candidate I wouldn't touch Philly with a ten foot pole.

It's not the most attractive opening, despite having a relatively high draft pick. What they do with the QB slot is a nightmare to sort out.

After listening to the owner say repeatedly he didn't deserve to be fired, and how painful it was to do, I'm thinking the league threatened fines and lost draft picks as punishment for the substitution against the WFT. Integrity of the game...lol. Maybe the league should mandate that no team can rest starters the final 2 weeks of the season. Wouldn't want teams to manipulate the outcome of a game to determine who you may face in the playoffs.

I can't believe teams are talking about Joe Brady for head coach. This guy is just riding the coattails of getting a phenomenal season out if Joe Burrow...in college. His offense for the Panthers was just not very good in any way. The Panthers struggled mightily because of poor game planning and situational play calling.

Back
Top Bottom