Blackmon on Fins radar? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blackmon on Fins radar?

Bleedin_Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With the trade of Brandon Marshall and the possibility of Mannining going somewhere else, I think we should pick up Matt Flynn and make a trade on draft day to take Blackmon. We have two additional third round picks to
barter with to make the move in the draft. It would give Flynn a great replacement for Marshall. Latest rumor
also had Browns out of run for Flynn. Hopefully that would allow us to land him with a cheaper contract.

I think it makes a ton of sense...Blackmon may be there and he is the big play threat that Miami has been lacking for a long time..Marshall never lived up to expectations..His yac went way down hill..apart of it was the system he was in but the other part was the way he ran after he caught the ball...

I like the fact that if we take Blackmon at the 8 spot that he should still be hungry for more..Thats the problem with free agents and giving them big time money..You wonder if they get lazy after they get the money.

im all in for blackmon.i have a feeling we will have to move past the freekin rams though.it may cost us both 3rds but i would do it

would love for blackmon to be on the team,but im thinking we have to give up too much to move up to get him.

Won't make it past St Louis, and too much to move up to get him. /thread.

it's definitely a huge hole to fill. Miami's only playmaker on offense is now Reggie Bush, who is a great player but is also injury prone. I think the Dolphins could certainly look wr in round 1, probably Michael Floyd. I personally like Floyd a lot and think he could be a super star. I don't see the team trading up for Justin Blackmon, but I could see them trading back into the 1st for a wide receiver if they go another direction with the top pick.

Back
Top Bottom