. . . blame the Miami Dolphins receiver, starting with Jarvis Landry | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

. . . blame the Miami Dolphins receiver, starting with Jarvis Landry

Except over 5 years it's the same story from all you people.

Who are "you" people? Is anything I posted not true?

You disagree with my post and this is all the explanation you post. Way to add to the conversation. Nice empty thoughts. That's all I get from "you" people.

Except over 5 years it's the same story from all you people.

200_s.gif

:chuckle:

Who are "you" people? Is anything I posted not true?

You disagree with my post and this is all the explanation you post. Way to add to the conversation. Nice empty thoughts. That's all I get from "you" people.

You got it. All his posts are insults. Nothing of value there.

Every body needs to be scrutinized and held accountable. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Hurt my feelings? Oh please. :lol:

The only feelings hurt are of those who endlessly are seeking excuses for a Brady with legs - kinda like picking those 1 or 2 good passes out. If you have a perspective that does not differentiate between players and their contributions vs negative plays than you are not objective and are trying to distract from more immediate problems.

#Dolphins DL/front 7 no better than OL this game. Nobody getting off blocks, gap control non-existent, linebackers don't play down hill....@LRiddickESPN

Here some more blame to go around - other than the QB since that subject has already been beaten to death..

There are plenty of WR's great ones at that, who don't block well. I mean landry is what 5'10 180 pounds? Asking him to block effectively is bad coaching, all you can ask is that he tries and Landry gives the most effort out of anyone on this team. It's like asking Tom Brady to run the read option and then bashing him when he doesn't run it effectively. Now Parker with his size should be able to block but Landry.... not so much.

I'd take Landry's passion and effort any day. If he happens to fumble a ball every so often... I'm fine with it.

Actually it's nothing like that at all.

Parker is only 5 lbs heavier than Landry but HE should be able to block? Landry's also 4" shorter, thereby stockier and has a lower center of gravity. Besides...who says Landry cannot block? ...because he can and he has....the article was saying he did not block effectively in this game and he made sloppy mistakes.

Hines Ward was about the same size as Landry and was a great blocker. I would also say that Landry IS a good blocker. Just not on some KEY plays last Sunday.

He had a bad game....it happens to the best of them. It just gets magnified when your other receivers (and TE's, and OL) are not playing well.

This goes on coaching and Shawn Jefferson, IMO. Duper was a guest coach today which is interesting.

Parker is only 5 lbs heavier than Landry but HE should be able to block? Landry's also 4" shorter, thereby stockier and has a lower center of gravity. Besides...who says Landry cannot block? ...because he can and he has....the article was saying he did not block effectively in this game and he made sloppy mistakes.

Hines Ward was about the same size as Landry and was a great blocker. I would also say that Landry IS a good blocker. Just not on some KEY plays last Sunday.

He had a bad game....it happens to the best of them. It just gets magnified when your other receivers (and TE's, and OL) are not playing well.

This goes on coaching and Shawn Jefferson, IMO. Duper was a guest coach today which is interesting.

Honestly what is going good on this team at this point? Darr? that's about all I can think of - I guess Suh and Jones..

I would love it if Duper started coaching receivers. I know he worked with some receivers from U of Miami and really helped improve their game.

#Dolphins DL/front 7 no better than OL this game. Nobody getting off blocks, gap control non-existent, linebackers don't play down hill....@LRiddickESPN

Here some more blame to go around - other than the QB since that subject has already been beaten to death..

Gase has a one track offensive mind and is unfit as a HC. Otherwise, if he had a clue, there would have been cuts on the defensive side of the ball instead of coddling his boy toy QB.

Hurt my feelings? Oh please. :lol:

The only feelings hurt are of those who endlessly are seeking excuses for a Brady with legs - kinda like picking those 1 or 2 good passes out. If you have a perspective that does not differentiate between players and their contributions vs negative plays than you are not objective and are trying to distract from more immediate problems.
Dude did you read my reply. I said they all should be scrutinized. And I'm not absolving Tannehill from his faults. But for goodness sake this whole team sucks. Except for our punter. Every player from the top down is making 3 to 4 bad plays a game. That's what's killing this team. Talent and depth is nonexistent. So let's move on from one guys jock.

So, you're happy with our game plans each week? Are you hearing the players say positive things? Is ANYONE taking a leadership role on this team? This team is demoralized...they think they suck, and they're playing like it. This is Cam Cameron part 2.

They think they suck...because they do suck. They're playing scared because they're frauds that don't belong on an NFL roster.

Back
Top Bottom