Bleacher Report: Miami Ranked 32nd On Offense | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bleacher Report: Miami Ranked 32nd On Offense

IMO the OL is the key. I think we have a workable group @WR and the TE group
could surprise (contingent on Gesicki development, which is definitely a question).

As far as OL -- I think we're all assuming Deiter takes LG although the kid can potentially
play C or even RT. I think the wild card is Prince getting a look @RG with Davis getting a
look at RT. But I'm probably off in the ether! No matter what it would seem C is the
biggest ? where I'm not comfortable counting on Kilgore.

Some folks are high on UDFA Deion Calhoun, and we also have 3 other UDFA @OL
that will get a serious look (though of course these are low % plays).

Also in the mix are Connor Hilland C, Isaac Asiata G, Michael Dunn G (AAF), Chris Reed G,
Jaryd Jones-Smith T (AAF) and Zach Stirrup T. Perhaps Reed and Jones-Smith are the 2 most
interesting. If this new staff can get Asiata pointed in the right direction it would be
a pleasant surprise.

Seems to be sufficient meat to work with in this group but the overall talent level is (of course)
in question. If we can get a bit lucky and hit on several of the new additions along with Deiter
(who we have to be counting on) and the OL coaching and scheme contribute positively --
we may have a decent to better than expected OL.

The Rosen factor is directly linked to the OL IMO.
Good post. Reed can also play center and, I believe, Asiata has some experience there as well. Those offensive line battles will be fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom