Bleacher report worse 50 draft picks of all times!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bleacher report worse 50 draft picks of all times!!!!!!!!!!

maurice Clarett should not be on that list. Horrible pick but in third round. Personally pat White should be on it over him

Billy Milner and Eric Kumerow should be on that list. Yatil Green and Bosa got injured so that would be unfair to list them. Worse still i wanted the fins to draft Kumerow :oops:

Thank you for putting Bleacher Report in the subject so that I can avoid clicking the article. I have been pushing for this for a while.

Yea but thats a special bad player to last only one season in the nfl as such a high pick

The ONLY reason why I give the Pat White pick just a smigit of a tenth of an once of credit is becasue there was a lot of talks that NE was interested in him and Pat White was RG3 that never materialized. You have to give the Tune credit..... He had a visiion.................. Just the wrong player.

wasn't Pat White up until that point the only QB in college history to win a BSC bowl game as a 4 year starter (Freshman - Senior)? Can't deny he lit the college game on fire from time to time. With that said, Pat really had no business going before very late in the 3rd round or 4th at the earliest, he just didn't have the messurable.

I blame the trifecta in thinking that the Wildcat was going to be just as big as the creation of the forward pass. I can see where they think Pat White would be the guy to handle it, boy oh boy were they wrong on all accounts.

The ONLY reason why I give the Pat White pick just a smigit of a tenth of an once of credit is becasue there was a lot of talks that NE was interested in him and Pat White was RG3 that never materialized. You have to give the Tune credit..... He had a visiion.................. Just the wrong player.

Problem is everyone knew White was a runningback playing qb unlike rg3 who is a qb that can run. The 2009 season is when our coaching staff, gm and czar became too enamoured with the success of the previous year . I dont know how many arguements I had about the wildcat and that it wouldnt sustain us . Probably some of the same people who wouldnt talk about thier old opinion now lol

Problem is everyone knew White was a runningback playing qb unlike rg3 who is a qb that can run. The 2009 season is when our coaching staff, gm and czar became too enamoured with the success of the previous year . I dont know how many arguements I had about the wildcat and that it wouldnt sustain us . Probably some of the same people who wouldnt talk about thier old opinion now lol

uhh, well Iguess if you think everything the Dolphins do is a fail, you have to hit on a few...

Although after totally embarassing NE in their own house with the wild cat, I was drinking the Kool-aid...

If Pat white is not on that list then that list sucks
[video=youtube;042C1b0wGSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=042C1b0wGSo[/video]

Im off to play baseball now, ive had enough of football......( i cant i forgot im **** at that too )

uhh, well Iguess if you think everything the Dolphins do is a fail, you have to hit on a few...

Although after totally embarassing NE in their own house with the wild cat, I was drinking the Kool-aid...

Your statement is such a fallacy. Heading into the draft I advocated taking Tannehill and gave credit for having the fortutude to take him, Yes 4 straight losing years there is more negative than positive but people need to quit acting like I have said everything done is a fail because its inaccurate.

This article sucks. Eddie Brown with 6000+ yards and 40+ TD's? Gtfo. I don't care who was drafted after him. The guy made a pro bowl.

Back
Top Bottom