Bledsoe or Brady? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bledsoe or Brady?

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Alright, Brady has been winning games. Bledsoe is worth about $100 mill... however, Bledsoe is also the coach for Brady. Who do you think is better?

That is hard. The team has rallied behind Brady, Bledsoe is overpaid, so I really don't know. For this year, I would say Brady because putting Bledsoe back in would ruin the chemistry they have had lately on offense.

Well, in my opinion, they should put Bledsoe in when he plays the Dolphins. He has the best luck against the Fins... :lol:

I think the question might be raised, Bledsoe or Brady when it comes to free agents next year. Bledsoe has totally been betrayed by his head coach, and the Pats might release him because of the salary cap hit and Brady's performance. Then again, the Pats might not be able to keep both, and Brady had looked pretty good. However, Brady has been winning against teams with losing records. With Fiedler being a free-agent next year, Bledoe might be an interesting prospect. I wouldn't pay 100 million for him, but if he voids his contract and is competitively priced...

at this point in time...........

i think the team plays better for brady, the real question, is bledsoe better than fiedler. i don't know if the hit on the salary cap would be worth it, but i definately think its a question worth looking into! :rolleyes:

If I were the coach Bledsoe is the starter. A player shouldn't lose their starting job due to injury. Bledsoe is still very good, & better than Brady. Brady has a running game that Drew hasnt had since 98.

After the first Super Bowl, I asked myself the same question and I still thought Bledsoe. But winning 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowl... you can't argue with that. As of now I would say Brady is better, but all time believe it or not I think I might have to go with Brady.

Lol this thread is hilarious.....

Of course at the time i would have said Bledsoe, but when i watched Brady play especially after a few seasons and probably his second Super Bowl i knew we were looking at one of the greatest QB's to ever play.

Back
Top Bottom