Bledsoe Retires | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bledsoe Retires

He's had a hell of a career. I think only Dan Marino got to 40,000 yards passing faster than he did. In his prime he was a damn good QB but the hits and the fact that he can't run got to him. I do feel bad for him because the backup has taken his job twice.

He had some good years....he also has a SB ring which Marino never had. :(

One of the classiest players ever to suit up. And a pretty damn good QB.
I must admit that I've never been a big fan of him and I'm usually not that emotional. But saying that a dream came true for him when stepping on the NFL field for the first time it really shows me that the NFL has just lost not only a great player but even more a class act on and off the field in the truest sense of the word.

I wish him all the best for his life, with his family and may everyone show all the respect he deserves. I for one take my hat off to this man.

Finally! I never liked Bledsoe, moreso in the Pats. The guy was not that good of a QB. He can finally be what he was always labeled, a statue.

Bleadsoe

I know Im gonna get a ton of grief for this (although I think its been brought up before) but what does everybody think about picking up Bleadsoe..We can probably get him for a good price....

Back
Top Bottom