Bledsoe to Buffalo for a 3rd Rounder!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bledsoe to Buffalo for a 3rd Rounder!!!!

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
That is the report on TSN radio now. Apparently Buffalo and NE are just about to pull the trigger. The deal would include a second day pick as well.

NE will be killed locally and nationally in the media if this deal actually does go thru.

Gonna get KILLED behind that Buffalo oline tho.....hehehehehe Drew still can't avoid the rush....

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
That is the report on TSN radio now. Apparently Buffalo and NE are just about to pull the trigger. The deal would include a second day pick as well.

NE will be killed locally and nationally in the media if this deal actually does go thru.

Gonna get KILLED behind that Buffalo oline tho.....hehehehehe Drew still can't avoid the rush....

If the Bills are able to keep there 1st round pick though and still able to obtain Drew, they will draft McKinnie or another OT. And Bledsoe might not get killed. And he might haunt every team in the AFC EAST for years to come. NE must be the biggest idiots on the face of the earth to trade this guy inside the division. This is a trade that not only could come back to hurt NE, but it could come back and kill the NYJ Miami. NE is screwing us all by helping the Bills this way. They are taking one of the 5 worst teams in the league and making them an instant playoff contender.

Lets not fly off the handle there Mayday Malone. Even with Bledsoe Buffalo has no running game, a weak o-line(Mckinnie or Williams will be good for at least 3 missed blocks a game as most rookie tackles are), no pass rush, and weak secondary and LB squad. Bledsoe to Moulds will put up some great numbers, but they will be playing catch up for most od the season.

Bledsoe sucks, and so does their coach and management. They won't win more than 7 games this year. We shouldn't worry for a while. They don't have half the quality players we do.

Originally posted by Dajesus
Lets not fly off the handle there Mayday Malone. Even with Bledsoe Buffalo has no running game, a weak o-line(Mckinnie or Williams will be good for at least 3 missed blocks a game as most rookie tackles are), no pass rush, and weak secondary and LB squad. Bledsoe to Moulds will put up some great numbers, but they will be playing catch up for most od the season.

WHAT?????

We have a phat secondary.....Clements and Winfield are very young, but they are both 1st round picks. We also signed Trey Teague (Denver's starting LT and Marcus Price (LT from NO). I can agree on the running game but if we grab McKinnie or Williams our O-line will be as follows

RT McKinnie (Until he's ready for LT)
RG Ostrowski
C Conaty
LG Brown
LT Teague

That's a good line. I'm not saying playoffs this year, but we will be MUCH better, 8 or 9 wins.......Playoffs in 2003

McKinnie w/b a great pick up and he is ready to play LT - not that I know about Teague, but McKinnie got to be 100x better than him, the guy is a stud and giant.

Sucks if he ends up on the Bills. :p

I can't believe this. They will get Bledsoe for a second round pick and a conditional pick in next year's draft. I just don't agree with helping out a division rival. With Bledsoe going to the Bills, it will make things real interesting this year (Bledsoe to Moulds):eek: I was more comfortable with (Van Pelt to Moulds):lol: . This trade will make the Bills more competitive this year and solidfy the AFC EAST as being the toughest division in the NFL :cool: .

Yes, but I wouldnt count on the Bills as being a playoff contender. At best, they will win 9 games. They need to improve their D first. They still have a poor running game and running D. Their secondary is improving and now they have a decent passing game.

Miami 13-3
New England 11-5
New York Jets 9-7
Buffalo 8-8

Of course these teams are better than their records. If they played in any other division (the NFC North and NFC West will be tough too.)

Buffalo only has 1 WR that is a threat. Price blows. They have no running game. There o-line is improved but not good. I question the Bills secondary although Jenkins will help.

Patriots | Shoot Down Bills' Latest Offer - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
11:39 PT: ESPN's Andrea Kremer reports the New England Patriots have turned down the Buffalo Bills latest offer for QB Drew Bledsoe. The Patriots received a faxed proposal from the Bills on Friday that offered a No. 2 pick in 2003 with a clause that would make it a No. 1 in 2003 if Bledsoe started 12 games for the Bills or if the Bills made the playoffs. New England wasn't interested because it involved picks in 2003, not 2002.

I read somewhere that Cincy, along with 1 or 2 other teams are back in the hunt since NE backed off it`s #1 pick demand.

This would be insane!

The Pats would be truly stupid to do this. I hope they realize that the Bills are still in their divison. This would only fire Drew up the two times they play each other. Not that I care, but the Dolphins would still have to see Drew also twice a year! :yell:

Back
Top Bottom