Bleecher Report Full Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bleecher Report Full Mock Draft

No link? Wrong forum?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Ahh there she is

A lot of people on here seem to like Poyer. Honestly I don't know much about him, but I think Mayock had him as his 5th best CB. Either way I think we need to draft 2 CB's in our 1st 5 picks.

I think I've fully jumped on the Tavon Austin at #12 bandwagon. IMO, he's either gonna be a bust or a home run. Sometimes you gotta swing for the fences. Rhodes does fill a bigger need though as would someone like Cooper or Johnson.

I like it. If we can get Bailey in place of weaton id love it even more.

That draft literally could not be more perfect!

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

A lot of people on here seem to like Poyer. Honestly I don't know much about him, but I think Mayock had him as his 5th best CB. Either way I think we need to draft 2 CB's in our 1st 5 picks.

I think I've fully jumped on the Tavon Austin at #12 bandwagon. IMO, he's either gonna be a bust or a home run. Sometimes you gotta swing for the fences. Rhodes does fill a bigger need though as would someone like Cooper or Johnson.

as of right now with our need at CB. and rhodes being there. i'm not using my #12 on a 'hit or miss' guy. Thats for a team like the packers to do. We need to be building up right now

I agree re Tavon Austin. He is very high risk but he is electric and may be able to transition his slippery evasive skills to the NFL. He would also become a fan favorite and sellout the stadium.

I'd be very happy if the draft played out this way.

That draft is close to perfect. Lattimore, if/when healthy, would be heist!
I'd also swap Bailey or Swope for Wheaton, but good chance neither are there.

Can someone post the mock please? For some reason I can never view their irritating slide shows.

I really dislike the Ertz pick, and there's no way Wheaton will be there at 3a, but I liked your blurb on Rhodes, and Poyer makes a ton of sense at 2b if we're going to primarily run zone.

Back
Top Bottom