Bless the Red Sox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bless the Red Sox

Peebs

Matchmaker, party planner
Reaction score
Beating the s*** out of the Skankees.
Boy I love to see them lose.

I can't believe you would type that in THE MIDDLE of a four game series......What are you trying to do? Jinx them!?!? :nono:

Its alright even if the sox beat the yankees in the series, the yankees will be back in october and the sox will be no where

Isn't it funny how you use the same smack against Sox fans as bills fans will use against Dolfans?

I'd love to see the Sox take the pennant this (or any) year.... I can't stand seeing the Yankers in the playoffs every year..... I was so happy to see them lose the last WS... at least their was one year they weren't able to buy a championship...

I hate the Yankees with a passion. I don't watch a lot of basebal (I follow it though) but hearing about them losing gives me joy. :) :cool:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Isn't it funny how you use the same smack against Sox fans as bills fans will use against Dolfans?
No you are wrong, the bills dont do good at the end of the season every year, but the yankees do. The yankees have always done better than the sox, ALWAYS. The Sox are sort of like the bills actuelly 0 Championships. Everyone hates the yankees because they have a lot of money, the reason why they have a lot of money is because of us fans, we buy their merchindise and tickets. Well some people will say thats because they have a lot of people in their city, well the mets are in the same city and LA has more people. Where are they. The difference between the yankees and the other teams is they go out and sign class acts or just find some really good ball players within their orginization (jeter, soriano). The mets and other teams go out and sign people, class act or not. for example the sox signed manny R.. He is a good ball player but isnt good with the teammates and isnt a teamplayer. Im not even gonna name some of the players the mets signed.

Originally posted by WharfRat
I'd love to see the Sox take the pennant this (or any) year.... I can't stand seeing the Yankers in the playoffs every year..... I was so happy to see them lose the last WS... at least their was one year they weren't able to buy a championship...

What was even more joyous to watch was not only the Skanks losing the WS in '01 BUT being beaten by the "wildcard" team in the playoffs in '02!!! :lol: So that was 2 years the Skanks couldn't buy a championship! I'm shocked Uncle Georgie recovered from the massive stroke he must of had last year. :lol:

See I might have "jinxed" it but the Sox took the series. That's all that counts. AND NOT ONLY did they take the series....they did it in the BRONX! :lol:
I'm a Mets fan, I'm the "second Class" citizen in this town. I'm just happy the Mets swept the Reds for the FIRST SWEEP they've had all season.
When you expect nothing and get something it's gravy! :D

Originally posted by inFINSible
I can't believe you would type that in THE MIDDLE of a four game series......What are you trying to do? Jinx them!?!? :nono:
too late - Yanks took final 2 games :tongue: :tongueout

Back
Top Bottom