Blow it up Mr. Ross | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blow it up Mr. Ross

dolfan25

Club Member
Reaction score
It needs to be done. Philbin looks lost out there. Guy was put in a bad situation by Ross's insistence on keeping Ireland. This is partly his fault as well though. Philbin helped jettison all of last year's leaders from this team and now he seems at a loss as to why there is no strong leadership on the team or in the locker room. I believe he is the main reason Marshall and Vontae are gone as well.

I was willing to give Ireland this year to prove himself. He failed miserably. The thought of him rubbing his hands and saying "I got money and I got picks" at the end of last year is a joke. He did nothing with both. He forgot that the offensive line is an important unit. The Martin pick is horrible in more ways than one. JM is a terrible tackle and soft mentally. I really hope this is rock bottom but I feel things are going to get worse before they get better. The Wallace contract is starting to look like an albatross for the next GM. Hopefully the next coaching staff can utilize Wallace better.

Stephen Ross needs to fire everyone the day the season ends. Ireland, Aponte and the coaching staff need to go. It is somewhat unfair to the coaches but this last week was a crisis situation and I'm sure the players were looking to the coaches for leadership. The first half of tonight's game I saw no leadership exhibited by this staff.

Ireland has been the caretaker of this franchise through bad coaches, bad draft picks and bad trades. The most embarrassing era the Dolphins franchise has experienced has his fingerprints all over it. The Dez Bryant question, the failed pursuit of Harbaugh and now Martin/Incognito.

Time to give Phins fans some hope Mr. Ross.

Back
Top Bottom