Bob Griese and Brian Griese | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bob Griese and Brian Griese

TEAM_JTX

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think it would be awesome to have the father play for th Dolphins and then his son play for them as well. Brian Griese is better for the Dolphins than Fiedler is at the moment.

Check out XXXXXXX.com. Talk to different fans about the 2004 season.
Admin Note - I took the liberty of removing the reference to the other web site. We, as most sites do, have a policy against promoting other fan sites on our boards. ~WharfRat~

Sorry about the signature guys. Im a Billsfan and gotta say hate the Dolphins but am not here to start trouble.

Originally posted by TEAM_JTX
Brian Griese is better for the Dolphins than Fiedler is at the moment.

Although I feel Brian can come in and eventually compete with Jay for the Starting QB job, I have to ask you this. What in the world makes you feel that Brian is better than Jay "at the moment"? Now consider that Brian hasen't even sniffed Norvs offense and never played a down with the any of the Fins and Jay has been in the system for a full season and has been with the team for three seasons going on 4.

Just curious.:D

Griese Sucks. Why don`t you guys realise the Broncos arent dumping him because he can play.He does have great after hours partys,though.

Originally posted by Csonk3939
Griese Sucks. Why don`t you guys realise the Broncos arent dumping him because he can play.He does have great after hours partys,though.

Wow! And I was thinking Griese would make a pretty good backup QB for us instead of Lucas, but with that excellent detailed analysis of Griese and all of the valad reasons why he sucks you've changed my thinking!!! Thank you:D :rolleyes2 :lolcry:

I one that thinks that Brian, while a talented and skilled QB, cannot beat Jay out of the starting position. Jay has way to much time with the offense and the timing with the players. Brian has a beer. I dont think that one camp could get Brian the time and experience he needs to get a full understandin of the offense.

We'll see..

Maybe he can come in and prove all of us wrong just like Ricky did with all the critics.

I hope so, because how long do we plan to have Jay on the roster? I've heard his salary is going to jump next season, but I also thought we had him signed for a decent extension?

TEAM_JTX, I don't want to sound biased or anything here but we have a new policy where you don't personally attack anyone on these boards and so, since most of us are Dolphins fans, I would like to ask you to kindly change your signature. Thanks.

By the way, welcome to finheaven!

I also think that Jay will beat out Griese for a starting position. Griese is just a name, and besides that one good season he hasn't really done much. Jay has more experience with the system and Griese won't have enough time to learn it.

Csonk,

Three things.
First, welcome to FinHeaven, if you have any questions or comments about the site, please feel free to ask AJ or myself, or any of our Mods or Mentors.

Second, if you are going to make a bold statement like "Griese Sucks" please try to offer a reason why you think so, otherwise your posts will end up in the smack forum.

Third, I see your signature as a challenge to the Staff of this site. I hope that is not the case, and you become a solid contributor to FinHeaven. However, we have a low tolerance level for those who are here only to cause strife among members. There will be no personal attacks on the boards, and TOS is expectd to be followed by all members. Violations of TOS, or the deliberate posting of inflammatory remarks, will result in a warning, followed by a one week ban, followed by a permenant ban under most circumstances. Like I said, I hope this is not the case, we enjoy different viewpoints and opinions, as long as they are expressed respectfully.

That said, I again welcome you to the site, and hope you take advantage of all FinHeaven has to offer.

Jon

Great,can I help you analyse anyhting else?
:laugh:

Uhmm..... :rolleyes2 No thanks Csonk, but thanks for asking.

Oh yeah welcome to the board.

I think that Jay is going to hold onto the starting position this year because he has the experience in the system....however next year may be a completely different story......i think if Griese can show the coachs that he can run the offense during practices and garbage time during games, Jay might be released next year to save cap space.....

Originally posted by breckenridge55
TEAM_JTX, I don't want to sound biased or anything here but we have a new policy where you don't personally attack anyone on these boards and so, since most of us are Dolphins fans, I would like to ask you to kindly change your signature. Thanks.

By the way, welcome to finheaven!

It will be done.

Back
Top Bottom