Bob Kravitz: Peyton Would Really Like To Go To Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bob Kravitz: Peyton Would Really Like To Go To Miami

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Bob Kravitz of the Indianapolis Star was just on the NFLN and let out he and Manning have had several "top secret" talks in which Manning said he really would like to the Dolphins. Warren Sapp thinks Manning will sign quickly so he can grab the playbook and get started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez not so "top secret" anymore huh Bob? He's like a gossiping woman at a salon.

Hope he's right though

That would be awesome. Reggie Wayne also said he would like to sign with the fins. So maybe the two come together. Makes me excited

Bob Kravitz of the Indianapolis Star was just on the NFLN and let out he and Manning have had several "top secret" talks in which Manning really would like to toto the Dolphins. Warren Sapp thinks Manning will sign quickly so he can grab the playbook and get started.

Encouraging, but hopefully Kravitz isn't being used as a dupe to drive up the offers.

Peyton/Bush/Wayne/Marhall = top offense. Super Bowl.

Encouraging, but hopefully Kravitz isn't being used as a dupe to drive up the offers.
I don't think so. Kravitz is close to Manning and I don't think Peyton would use him like that.

Back
Top Bottom