Boem and Jenkins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boem and Jenkins

Boehm has the looks of being the best lineman we have on the roster. No clue why he isn't getting more play.

Jenkins has also been a huge addition, but it's odd to me someone of his size isn't playing the nose in our system.

Boehm has the looks of being the best lineman we have on the roster. No clue why he isn't getting more play.

Jenkins has also been a huge addition, but it's odd to me someone of his size isn't playing the nose in our system.

It's so we can guarantee the R Edge will not get double teamed. They line up the guy most likely to be doubled next to him.

It's not like Harris takes any advantage from it but Chase Young, Shaquil Barrett, Yannick Ngakoue or at least Jamie Collins would.

Boehm should be starting at center but the staff likes Kilgore cause he's one of the leaders of the team as he was picked team captain. I hope we bring Boehm back next year.

I definitely sign Boehm to a team friendly deal as a depth lineman unless he blows us away with his play next year

Hope they keep Boehm for depth, Jenkins has played really well, just not sure his age will be in his favor here... this was nice to see, three rookies highlighted on this play by Baldinger..

Looks like Boehm has had zero snap counts last 2 weeks.

Last edited:

I feel like they are forcefully playing certain players out of position to help them develop players at multiple positions.

Eric Rowe, Jenkins, McCain, Minkah (RIP), Preston Williams returning kicks, Wiltz at slot, Kalen Ballage at running back.

Yeah this one is a head scratcher. He’s the best OL we have overall IMO from what I’ve watched.

It seems like Flores wants to see what he has in Calhoun. Calhoun was undrafted i think? Hes definitely trying to do things the Pats way.

Sure, let Calhoun play it out to see what he has. But then it makes sense to put Boehm at Center to see what he has there....and why not let Prince play at RT? Apparently he looked good when he started

The OL coach maybe the weakest link on this coaching staff.
It's clear we don't have the talent up front.
But there's enough misses there to make you think the coaching at position is not up to par.

It goes without saying how important that position is to overall team success.

▪ Pro Football Focus gave Parker, quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick and tight end Mike Gesicki the top three grades on Miami’s offense. Guard Shaq Calhoun was given the worst grade on offense; he allowed five quarterback pressures and a sack. Left tackle Julien Davenport, who missed three snaps with an injury, allowed two sacks and five pressures.

This is and has been embarrassing for Davenport and not much better for Shaq.

Back
Top Bottom