Boise State vs. Virginia Tech Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boise State vs. Virginia Tech Predictions

I have VT winning the game but I think it has to be a relatively low scoring game.... Pound the football on the ground and keep the ball out of hands of the Boise offense...

If it turns into a shootout, I think it favors Boise...

The difference in the game is also likely to be a big special teams play..... Beamerball (blocked punt, blocked field goal, etc.)... or a big return by Jarrett Boykin or Dyrell Roberts...

Boise St. - 23

Virginia Tech - 24

this will be a good game. i just don't think boise can handle that D. VT - 17 , Boise - 14.

Really looking forward to this game. I think VT will win, but it will be close.

VT-28 Boise St-14...

I'm in late but I'm rolling with Boise State even though Virginia Tech is obviously the better team. Boise State isn't a team you want to run into early in the season when they have everything on the line. But for the Broncos to win, they have to be able to score a lot of points (duh) because I don't think the Broncos defense is capable of stopping Virginia Tech's athletes.

well this is an interesting start to the game. VT looks lost - getting thoroughly out-coached.

had tyrod not under thrown that first pass by 10 yards this might be a tad different - already came back to bite them.

those 10 points have been a gift so far. i'd be shocked if boise continues to move the ball. the boise D looks really good - very surprising.

Boise is one of those teams that you keep doubting, and they keep proving you wrong. Peterson is one of the best coaches in college football in terms of game planning. Boise doesn't have great talent, but are slowly starting to put more players in the NFL, but Peterson has beaten teams by out scheming other coaches.

i'll take boise in a laugher...lol

i love when va tech gets their ***** handed to them...bud foster has got his hands full this year with that young d...

my god is boise's d line kicking the hokies olines ***...

ryan williams can't get out of the backfield. boise st is dominating this game in the trenches. pretty shocking thus far.

v-tech needs to get cute. boise st has their game plan down.

Back
Top Bottom