***Boise vs Utah State*** good chance to watch Jordan Love | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Boise vs Utah State*** good chance to watch Jordan Love

Lol I know what you mean. Sometimes RB's look so tiny to me next to the lineman, I think they are Jakeem Grant size. Then I look at their physical stats online and go damn, theyre 6'1?
Every time they showed verdell standing next to Herbert tonight I just laughed. Herbert is damn huge.

Every time they showed verdell standing next to Herbert tonight I just laughed. Herbert is damn huge.
Burrow is too, even thought the LSU runningback is like 5'10, he makes him look really small.

Edit: He's 5'8" lol

He probably has very low bodyfat. Also, some athletes have more lower body strength than you'd think because muscle takes up less space than fat.
He is definitely lean and strong. Guys arm is impressive. He seems sneaky fast too. Like defenders are ready to tackle him and then he's past them out of no where.

I'll take that bet Geordie. Herbert will be more successful than love.
You might be right, the thing we have to take into account though with both these guys is the talent around them, and they couldn't be more dissimilar if they tried. Herbert has an NFL line protecting him, Love is literally surrounded by nothing.

Like I said both are project, both has fantastic physical traits and arms to die for but both have a lot of warts to fix. If he declares Love can be taken a lot lower, that the big advantage if you feel you can polish one of these potential diamonds in the rough.

2018 USU1226741764.0%34.835528.5296.032688965158.0
2019 USU1022436361.7%36.326847.4268.41314801370127.9
He was putting up much better numbers last year, not sure what changed on that team. I dont follow them close enough to know.

You might be right, the thing we have to take into account though with both these guys is the talent around them, and they couldn't be more dissimilar if they tried. Herbert has an NFL line protecting him, Love is literally surrounded by nothing.

Like I said both are project, both has fantastic physical traits and arms to die for but both have a lot of warts to fix. If he declares Love can be taken a lot lower, that the big advantage if you feel you can polish one of these potential diamonds in the rough.
At this point Herbert is a lot more polished than love. There really is no comparing the two college careers. Herbert like Fromm have 40 starts. I can't hold that against love. But in no way Herbert and love the same project. Herbert will need fine tuning, love needs some internal rebuilding.

2018 USU1226741764.0%34.835528.5296.032688965158.0
2019 USU1022436361.7%36.326847.4268.41314801370127.9
He was putting up much better numbers last year, not sure what changed on that team. I dont follow them close enough to know.

He lost a lot of players from last year. Some to graduation and one was drafted. I remember reading some of them were OL, but who really follows Utah State football besides fans and scouts? :lol:

So I've checked 4 different sights. All 4 had different height and weight for love. Range was 6'1 to 6'4. And 180lb to 225lbs. Crazy variances. No way is he 6'4.

More on the Utah blowout - that Moss is one helluva RB!

Would be nice to have a Ricky Williams caliber RB again. Not sure if someone remotely similar is available in the upcoming draft.

By the way, remember they're playing Utah State before you get too excited about the Boise RB lol

Pass on this guy. I don't know why so many here are pumping his tires. However, it would be so like the Dolphins to get cute and not take a QB with the first pick, and settle for someone like him (with the 3rd 1st) and act like they solved the QB riddle.

I am really starting to like this kid.

He is mobile, has a long, lanky Pat Mahomes frame, and I love the way he zips the ball with a quick wrist snap.

I think I like him more than Herbert/Eason/Fromm.

Burrow and a healthy Tua are the top 2 I think, but Miami could possibly go BPA with their pick and then move up a little for Love.

Back
Top Bottom