Bonds immobilized on 24 hour IV | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bonds immobilized on 24 hour IV

He was better off going to Dr. Kevorkian for this surgery. The doctor's he's seeing has major issues but at this point everyone Bonds comes in contact with has them so why should his dr. be and different!

Probably amputate since the roids degenerated his tendons and ligaments so bad. I havent missed him, let him stay gone

MoFinz said:
Probably amputate since the roids degenerated his tendons and ligaments so bad. I havent missed him, let him stay gone

He's probably so roided up that if they amputate his arm...it will grow back.

He's probably so roided up that if they amputate his arm...it will grow back.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I don't like Bonds, not because he took steroids (frankly I could care less) but because of his me first attitude. Bond's attitude is sh*tty and I hated him before I knew he juiced up. If he breaks the homerun record I don't think their should be an asterik next to his record or anything but I won't cheer not because he "cheated" but because Bonds is a piece of trash!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I don't like Bonds, not because he took steroids (frankly I could care less) but because of his me first attitude. Bond's attitude is sh*tty and I hated him before I knew he juiced up. If he breaks the homerun record I don't think their should be an asterik next to his record or anything but I won't cheer not because he "cheated" but because Bonds is a piece of trash!
I agree, I was actually far from disappointed to see that he was out for longer then expected...

Back
Top Bottom