Booker Highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker Highlights

MCMike81

Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone have any video clips of Booker. I am reading that he runs like a running back after he gets the ball but I didnt see that last year. I heard that he had a really nice run after a catch against the cardinals but I was out of town and didnt see the game. Does anyone have a clip of that play? I love Booker and I hope that he has a breakout year, I just want to see some of his highlights to get me excited.

You might could find something on google or yahoo.

I was suprised to hear him run like a runningback because he never looked like the after the catch guy, he seemed to me more of a catch and get afew yards after the catch...I guess I should have payed closer attention to him last year.

Yeah I agree i never really saw him have any great runs after he caught the ball. I always thought of him as a possesion WR, not a playmaker. I really want to see that run he had against the Cardinals though i hear it was pretty nice.

OK lets agree then to watch Booker everytime he makes a catch to see if its true.

thanks man...ill give my serious respect to the man or woman that finds him in a fins clip, whatever thats worth..hah

I don't have any knowledge of any fins clips floating about, but that Bears clip shows off pretty much exactly what I saw out of Booker any time I watched a Bears game back in 2001 and 2002 and then during the one game I saw Grossman start at the end of the 2003 season. He doesn't seem fast, but then he'll get loose and do that.

I am so bumbed that out of all the games this season i missed the one were he had his best run..My bro was telling me that he was dragging guys down the field. I think that it was the play that he got hurt on last year too, actually I know it was that play,

JTBRLZ said:
What about his huge pass to Chambers in the Rams game?

That arm of his is yet another asset that brings another dimension to the game. I love that you can give him the ball in six or eight games a year on various running plays and then make a couple of them actually be passes to Chambers deep.

MCMike81 said:
I am so bumbed that out of all the games this season i missed the one were he had his best run..My bro was telling me that he was dragging guys down the field. I think that it was the play that he got hurt on last year too, actually I know it was that play,

Yes, I also seen that play.. it was a straight post, Feeley throw it on stride. He had 3 guys on him and was still running toward the goal. Play ended near the 5.

Booker has not had the routes to do what he does best, and that is get the ball across the middle in stride, whethere it be a 7 yard in route, or a 30 yard slant or post. His routes were very limited and many of the were not across the field. I watched Booker when he was in Chicago and they often ran slants, ins, posts, and flags with Booker and that resulted in his success. Booker is by far our most underrated player. Just hasnt exactly gotten a chance or the opportunity to shine in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom