Boomer or KB

PhinSoldia

Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making
Reaction score
i am not one to hype a player on the board but i have to ask you about Jerome Mathis out of Hampton...i really hope he drops to third and miami gets him(dont kill me cause i didnt say Wilkerson) BUT i would like to know how high do you two think he is gonna go...maybe as high as late first round?

PhinSoldia

Reaction score
or anybody else can discus it as a matter of fact

fear-the-d

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
wilkerson is worth a 1st if it wasnt for his injury in his senior year. he didnt have many previous injuries so it could of been a one off. he is a great Center which is what we need

KB21

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Mathis has been listed in some mocks as high as the late second. I think there is a good chance he will go in the third round area though.

PhinSoldia

Reaction score
but i never inquired about getting wilkerson...frankly i dont care about getting wilkerson...the thread is NOT about wilkersonits about Jerome Mathis and i dont care about getting him either...whatever Saban does with the pick is FINE with me....but i have done my homework on Mathis and he is slated to go mid 2nd but he I think is first round talent...who went to a second rate school. and I repeat this is not about ben wilkerson...so retract your claws

Top Bottom