Boomer we need you! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer we need you!

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Boomer the last two days have been silent. Do you have anything for us anything will be appreciated.

No FA news in two whole days. Dont get me wrong the Bell signing was nice, but I would love for us topick another OL, DL and DB

All I have to say is VIP.

all i have to say is not everyone has $ for VIP hence the point of a forum. if ppl have to pay for them to get info then slowly ppl wont show up on this forum and next thing you know its a dead site.

VIP member can sometimes come in and give us info too. wont kill.

why all the VIP pushing lately? if it so great why not open it up for us lowly people to look into it and see whats in there?

why all the VIP pushing lately? if it so great why not open it up for us lowly people to look into it and see whats in there?

Its b/c it costs a lot to run a site and money coming in is veryhelpful to keep this good site running but the problem is to have a forum become successful you also need ppl to post ppl to sign up etc etc and once the info becomes dead on the regular board ppl arnet goin to show up. So its goin to eventually do more damage. The only info we get is off of rotoworld or profootballtalk. it used to be diff last year I dono what happened. I understand the money part completely, it costs a bunch to keep a site running esp. w/out lag. 2 yrs ago during FA and draft it was almost impossible to come in the lag was INSANE this year during FA its been awesome, no lag what so ever. maybe once in a while but its amazing as of now.

all i have to say is not everyone has $ for VIP hence the point of a forum. if ppl have to pay for them to get info then slowly ppl wont show up on this forum and next thing you know its a dead site.

VIP member can sometimes come in and give us info too. wont kill.

Nuff said. Didn't mean for it to come off the way it did.:D

I've noticed that as well maybe the site is struggling and needs some help financially.

news will come out eventually, dont bother about rumors because there are plenty...i lay back and watch the whole darn thing unfold

I like the two phase approach. remember Parcells talking about sharpening the focus for players in the draft? looks like they took the same approach for phase one of FA. they got/lost all those guys on their short list. phase 2 is for 1) later cuts by other teams 2) bargain basement guys who after the initial frenzy is over will come real cheap

OT, but I agree, I think it would be an interesting marketing tool if the admins either chose like 3 or 4 of the best VIP threads ever and made them available to us, so we could see what to expect. That, or open it up for 24 hours, not so we could post, but just so we could read and see if its worthwhile. Just a suggestion.

OT, but I agree, I think it would be an interesting marketing tool if the admins either chose like 3 or 4 of the best VIP threads ever and made them available to us, so we could see what to expect. That, or open it up for 24 hours, not so we could post, but just so we could read and see if its worthwhile. Just a suggestion.

Hey, who knows? I would have to say that something like that would not be a bad idea. The whole premise behind VIP is to filter out trash post and focus on quality posts.

All you guys know how nuts it gets here in the main forum with all the crazy posts. Sometimes it gets frustrating searching through garbage threads.

There are so many great posters here. Their knowledge and input would be a great addition to VIP.

Back
Top Bottom