Born in Ft. Lauderdale, live in Tampa. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Born in Ft. Lauderdale, live in Tampa.

mikemosha90

Number 13
Reaction score
Hello, all!

I just joined the site about 20 minutes ago and thought I'd say hi. I'm originally from South Florida but moved up here with my family a few years ago. I really can't stand Tampa teams and have stuck with my Dolphins, Marlins, Heat, and Panthers through the good times and bad. I love those teams and always will.

Last season, I went to my local sports bar and watched every single Dolphins game while rocking my Ronnie Brown jersey and loved every minute of it. I'm really exited about where this team is going, and I'm so glad I found a place where I can talk some Fin football with fellow fanatics.

Here's to 2009! :woot:

I really can't stand Tampa teams and have stuck with my Dolphins, Marlins, Heat, and Panthers through the good times and bad. I love those teams and always will.

I hear no mention of dem 'Canes boooooooy!

Welcome to FinHeaven. Ft. Lauderdale. 954. Las Olas Riverfront. Where it's at!

:up:

I hear no mention of dem 'Canes boooooooy!

Welcome to FinHeaven. Ft. Lauderdale. 954. Las Olas Riverfront. Where it's at!

:up:

haha

I went to a Canes game in their last year in the Orange Bowl, but I've never really been big into college sports.

whats the local place you go to?

Actually, that's quite a sad story. I went to a place called Buffalo's Southwest Cafe up here in Wesley Chapel, but it was recently shut down a couple months after the season ended due to lack of funding. There's a chance it might reopen before the '09 season so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The set-up was nice and there was usually a nice Dol-Fan turnout there every week, so I'll really miss it if it never reopens.

Is there a major Dolphins hangout anywhere around Tampa? I've been looking for one.

Back
Top Bottom