Boston 49ers, hold it now , wait! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston 49ers, hold it now , wait!

romio said:
My guess is the brakes were put on due to 2 things. One boston and Paul Tagliabue's newest decision to welcome steroid testing dont mix well. Two braylon edwards isnt out of the 49ers plans just yet.
http://www.insidebayarea.com/sports/ci_2631981

Maybe Boston sees he has more of a chance to win in Miami than SF. Hopefully he is keeping his options open to return to Miami.

Jnaledu3 said:
Maybe Nolan is smart and knows Boston is washed up and not worth signing.
that was his initial comment but i figured he was just sand bagging

You cant tell me you dont think he is worth signing for the league minimum. If he blows up like he has the ability to do great, if he washes out it wont cost much. Sabans one year standard would be perfect here.

He wants him twisting in the wind so that he can pick him off after the draft if he is not satisfied with his draft picks at WR.

He can do that because no other team wants to take a chance on Boston.He dug himself into this hole and it will be a tough sell to get out of it.

dudes you all are forgetting one aspect. and what if he is still using steroids an gets suspended again why take a chance with him and draft a sure thing of a reciver in the draft . I was willing to give him a chance but he blew it in my book so lets give someone else a shot.

Back
Top Bottom