Boston adds to Williams' fantasy value: Sporting News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston adds to Williams' fantasy value: Sporting News

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
Q: With the addition of David Boston to the Dolphins, do you think I should trade Ricky Williams for Randy Moss? I was planning on it, but the addition of another threat has me wondering if I should keep him again.

A: Williams and Moss have comparable value, and both will be targets at the latter part of the first round. Boston's arrival in Miami will keep the Dolphins from placing too heavy a burden on Williams, and he will bounce back given that judicious use. Moss shows no signs of dropping off, but it would be a lot to expect him to match his 2003 numbers. Even the great receivers have trouble putting up consecutive monster seasons, and a slight decline from Moss could be in the cards. Both players will be strong first-round selections, but I'll take my chances on the undervalued Williams instead of the potentially overvalued Moss.

Watch Williams benefit from Boston

I will have RW and DB rated #1 and #2 in my draft!

Alright dude. Time for you to leave. All you've done so far is spam the boards with antagonistic crap. You only have 11 posts on this board and what do you wanna bet me that each one is some kind of antagonistic insult.

no need for it, none at all, i say one more and finkle hits the curb! Thats just my opinion. One of the reasons i like this board so much is because it has alot of intilligent people posting on it. No leeway at its a slippery slope.

I already have ricky in my keepers leaugue!!!!!!!!and D bo will be in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom