boston at TE? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

boston at TE?

canefreek

Scout Team
Reaction score
I was thinking to myself since the beginning of last year when we first signed boston that with his size I think he would be a good option at te.Do you thing that linehan would be open to trying some 2 te end sets. I could only imagine chambers and booker wide with randy and boston at TE and ronnie out of the back field. what do you guys think?

Iwas going to type a long, thought out post...but I'll just post the short version: :shakeno:

How come people think that we can just take someone out of their position and put them somewhere totally new? WR to TE isn't a huge difference, but Boston is a WR and I don't like the idea.

Noodle Arm said:
Iwas going to type a long, thought out post...but I'll just post the short version: :shakeno:
what he said ^

Lets just hope hes healthy, and outta trouble so he can line up at wr.

ok, let's take an already injury prone guy, and put him in a position where he has to be hit by a DE or a LB on 75% of all offensive snaps

CanadianPhinFan said:
Yeah, mismatches for the other team! He'll be being covered by bigger LB's and DE's!

Bigger lbs and des that are much slower than him. How would that be an advantage to the other teams?:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom