Boston College vs The U | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston College vs The U

305TillIDie said:
the Canes screaming in the lockroom..they sound happy in interviews in the Hurricane post game show..nothing but joy!!

glad to see the guys get this win...we needed it badly

Can you imagine not even qualifying for a bowl game?

Kirby threw 3 INT today but I wasnt disappointed, two of them were really bad decisions but it didnt rattle him up and he still led us down the field a couple times after.

Alex44 said:
Can you imagine not even qualifying for a bowl game?

Kirby threw 3 INT today but I wasnt disappointed, two of them were really bad decisions but it didnt rattle him up and he still led us down the field a couple times after.
oh boy..i dont even want to think about it :lol:

yeah..Kirby did a good job, but he has to read defenses better...but i think he will improve in that area..hes a very smart player

they was talking about us going to a San Franciso bowl, or to play Boise State, and other teams was mentioned..when the last time you know a canes team going to a bowl like this? :lol:

305TillIDie said:
oh boy..i dont even want to think about it :lol:

yeah..Kirby did a good job, but he has to read defenses better...but i think he will improve in that area..hes a very smart player

they was talking about us going to a San Franciso bowl, or to play Boise State, and other teams was mentioned..when the last time you know a canes team going to a bowl like this? :lol:

Not since I can ever remember....I really started understanding and watching College football when I was 10....the next year we won the National Championship and been good since then untill now....

Id like to play Boise, are they still undefeated? It would be nice to beat them....or Hawaii would be interesting if we somehow ended up plain them.

Alex44 said:
Not since I can ever remember....I really started understanding and watching College football when I was 10....the next year we won the National Championship and been good since then untill now....

Id like to play Boise, are they still undefeated? It would be nice to beat them....or Hawaii would be interesting if we somehow ended up plain them.
yeah..i hope we play a team thats good..Boise State and Miami would be a good game....I hope the net update us soon on the bowl games

Alex44 said:
:yeahthat:
Actually first lets fire Coker, hire Spurrier and let him coach the bowl game :lol:

Nice win tonight. Good to that passion back. A sick D performance didn't hurt either.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Coker back next year. In fact I would much rather have Coker than Spurrier. Spurrier is a frickin pansy. He was the Gators coach for 12 years and he won 1 NC. From a Canes standpoint (and everyone elses 2 cents) that doesn't stand. It's all speculation, but how many championships do you think Jimmy Johnson would have if he would have coached UM for 12 years. Put it this way, Spurrier's only NC (96') came during Miami's suspension. The proverbial Hammer came down in 95, UM was penalized for the next two years, and Florida recieved the overflow of in-state talent. No biggie, the gators can have thier lonely lil' trophy year. Point being, no way Spurrier joins UM's legacy.

I am officially a member of the "Fire B4 U Hire Spurrier" bandwagon.

Back
Top Bottom