Boston-Fins/McIntosh/Miller/Morris updates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston-Fins/McIntosh/Miller/Morris updates

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Dolphins might not wait until April's draft before upgrading their wide receiver position.

An NFL source confirmed Wednesday that the Dolphins have an interest in San Diego's David Boston, who is on the trading block because of problems that developed during his first season with the Chargers.

Read the rest of the article, which includes the rest of the Boston talk, McIntosh's update, interest in punter Miller, and negotiations with Sammy Morris HERE

Originally posted by Noland
If there happens to be a trade before he gets cut will Boston have a say were he wants to go?

Probably not, if they want to low-ball us, they have the ability to from what I've heard. I say just give up the darn 3 and move forward. He's well worth it, though I would like to keep the 3, we can't pass him up.

I understand the thought of waiting but if the eagles or the Redskins call the chargers about a trade possibility an SD bites we have missed out on a another talented player I will not like the FO to much anymore. You know the Redskins are always looking for a probowl player:lol:

I understand the thought of waiting but if the eagles or the Redskins call the chargers about a trade possibility an SD bites we have missed out on a another talented player I will not like the FO to much anymore. You know the Redskins are always looking for a probowl player:lol:

How did the Redskins get involved in this???????? Where are you guys getting this gibberish???? C'man man, use your head. They have no use for Boston. Look at their receiving core with Coles, Gardener (who's alot like Bostom), etc......... stop making things up.

Originally posted by enigmatics

How did the Redskins get involved in this???????? Where are you guys getting this gibberish???? C'man man, use your head. They have no use for Boston. Look at their receiving core with Coles, Gardener (who's alot like Bostom), etc......... stop making things up.

Did you see the laughing face beside the sentence that means that I was playing around being sarcastic.

I was making a statement that is if a team really wants it they will do whats possible to get it. (Redskins). Get your panties out of your a$$ I was just kidding around.

Did you see the laughing face beside the sentence that means that I was playing around being sarcastic.

I was making a statement that is if a team really wants it they will do whats possible to get it. (Redskins). Get your panties out of your a$$ I was just kidding around.

*******Gives Noland his panties back**********

Back
Top Bottom