Boston or Az | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston or Az

Dphins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I would prefere David Boston I believe he could fill a huge void if Chris or Marty goes down. However Az might be a better slot reciever. I don't know if Boston would play slot or how he would fit that role but Linehan does use alot of three WR sets.

Also it is great to see they are finally going to utilize Chambers strengths!

Boston wouldnt be playing the slot, if he can stay healthy. Chambers would be the starter and when we play a three WR set, Chambers would most likely be in the slot and tear the NFL up!!

Booker isnt really happy bout his deal so he actually might be traded along with lamar gordon, cause lamar aint even better than kay jay harris we picked up as an udfa. I think however Boston if he can stay healthy can still play and excel especially here in miami and would welcome him back but we really need a reciever opposite Chris Chambers and we actually had Jerome Mathis fall in our laps in the 3rd round and we passed and took Channing Crowder [btw i love this pick for the future] So im just saying we had the opportunity to fill a need but passed to fill spots for the future...somehow we need to find a guy thats gonna be on the opposite of chambers

Buddwalk said:
Booker isnt really happy bout his deal

Just where do you get that?

somehow we need to find a guy thats gonna be on the opposite of chambers

I have an idea -- let's go with the Pro Bowler on the roster at WR. Sounds like a plan to me!

If Boston's healthy and clean, I'd take him no doubt about it.

Where are some of you guys getting the idea that Booker is unhappy?

I don't get it!

I would take Boston over AZ in a 2nd. I didn't like having James Mcknight so I don't care to have his twin. Can make some good plays but puts the ball on the ground too much and can't get open enough unless he just flat out outruns you.

Buddwalk said:
Booker isnt really happy bout his deal so he actually might be traded along with lamar gordon, cause lamar aint even better than kay jay harris we picked up as an udfa. I think however Boston if he can stay healthy can still play and excel especially here in miami and would welcome him back but we really need a reciever opposite Chris Chambers and we actually had Jerome Mathis fall in our laps in the 3rd round and we passed and took Channing Crowder [btw i love this pick for the future] So im just saying we had the opportunity to fill a need but passed to fill spots for the future...somehow we need to find a guy thats gonna be on the opposite of chambers
Booker IS happy. Also, Lamar Gordon is actually a decent RB. We are better off now with Gordon backing up Brown then we were with Minor backing up Ricky. Don't give up on Gordon yet, I think he will be a great backup for Ronnie.

are you some team insider buddwalk? I have yet to hear anything about Booker being unhappy and he was joking around and smiling at the draft day party in miami. Usually players wont do that type of thing if they are unhappy.

motioncityhifi said:
are you some team insider buddwalk? I have yet to hear anything about Booker being unhappy and he was joking around and smiling at the draft day party in miami. Usually players wont do that type of thing if they are unhappy.

I will say that it did sound from the get go that Booker wasn't really happy with the trade. He lived in Chicago and his family is there and he has no intentions of moving to Florida. So he is basically commuting a hell of a long way to work. I wouldnt be real happy about that. But the good thing is that Booker is a good guy and that he still puts forth the same effort every play and is a good WR.

The subject of this thread is Boston or Az....I`d take Boston in a New York minute, provided David can stay healthy...and that`s a BIG ?? mark! Az benefited from Holt, Bruce, Faulk and Proehl when he was in St. Louis, and he dropped plenty of balls when he was there. I`d love to see DBo put in a healthy year down in So Fla.

Back
Top Bottom