Boston to RB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston to RB?

I am thinking we had the ball off to Chester or Bowens. Yeah Bowens the FB, and Chester the RB...forget the WR's...we put back up OL's there, and have them block too.... SWEET ... Kidding... I do think Boston plays more of a key role now, hopefully Davey boy will understand that now our best position, without injury, is WR/TE, so lets see what AJ has got and throw it a little more to open up what little running game we will have with Minor/Russell/Henry and Sammie Smith if he is out of jail.

What people dont realize or have forgotten is that Minor is a good pass catching back, he is also the best at picking up the blitz. Having Minor in the backfield would be a safety blanket for AJ, I could see him getting alot of screen passes and dump offs alot like SD does to LT. Am I saying that he will be LT of course not but Minor gives us more ability to do other things like use the short passing game. I am an FSU fanand have been waiting for Travis to get a shot hopefully he will do us all proud.

Back
Top Bottom