Boston Troubled? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Troubled?

Originally posted by Superself
Boston is a substance abuser. He is a coke head.

Nobody knows the extent of it and I think it is a bit of a stretch to say that his and Ricky's problems are similar.

Unless he gets rid of that coke habit and stops drinking, the Dolphins may be in for more bad press.

He had one incident involving (coke and pot, same incident) two years ago. He has never been suspended by the NFL. There is no other evidence that he has any continuing problem with drugs or drinking. You your self said that nobody knows the extent of it. Why would you assume that he still needs to get rid of a coke habit or needs to stop drinking?

He takes pretty regular tests for that stuff and passes. I don't assume the coke thing will come back to haunt him, its the personality that LED to the coke thing.

Originally posted by rafael

He had one incident involving (coke and pot, same incident) two years ago. He has never been suspended by the NFL. There is no other evidence that he has any continuing problem with drugs or drinking. You your self said that nobody knows the extent of it. Why would you assume that he still needs to get rid of a coke habit or needs to stop drinking?

2 years is not a very long time.
Cocaine abusers know how to beat the system.
We don't really know what we will be getting.
However with the lure of South Beach just around the corner, I have my own doubts he will stay clean and/or keep his discipline in check.

Originally posted by Superself

2 years is not a very long time.
Cocaine abusers know how to beat the system.
We don't really know what we will be getting.
However with the lure of South Beach just around the corner, I have my own doubts he will stay clean and/or keep his discipline in check.

Your right, we don't know. It just seems like you're assuming the worst based on only one incident.

Damn ck...that is an excellent point about winning. David Boston has never been on a winning team. Perhaps a team with an actual shot at making some noise will turn this guy from distracted and bored to focused and dangerous....on the field, of course. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom