Boston Worries | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Worries

FuR_DoGG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Boston clearly has to ability to be great, but for some reason he has been playing far below his potential... he's clearly using roids, but is that the reason for the decline in his performance? Or do you think it's a lack of good passers or that he doesn't like his coach?

Originally posted by FuR_DoGG
Boston clearly has to ability to be great, but for some reason he has been playing far below his potential... he's clearly using roids, but is that the reason for the decline in his performance? Or do you think it's a lack of good passers or that he doesn't like his coach?

Don't you think it is unfair to say he's using roids, until you have done some research?

Another Boston thread? Didn't you see the other 7 already in the forum?

:rolleyes:

I would agree that he's big, but I don't think he's usin. There are a lot of huge guys is this league, and you can't say that all of them are usin..

If the man has never tested positive, he is innocent until proven guilty. One of the articles in another thread had a quote from McMichael I really liked. It was about working out with Boston in the weight room. If he is really all-natural, he would be a great asset to the rest of the team in the gym. Just another bonus to his on-field contributions, which I feel by far outweigh any off-field confrontations he has had up to this point.

Originally posted by Superself
Another Boston thread? Didn't you see the other 7 already in the forum?

:rolleyes:

More like 10. Come on people. Dont make them open up a David Boston hall in the Jay Fiedler forum....

Originally posted by FuR_DoGG

David Boston is "clearly" using roids? I think you might need to read up a little on the guy. His workout regimen and diet are unconventional, to say the very least, but from what I've read, he clearly ISN'T on steroids.

I think his performance declining in San Diego can be attributed to the Chargers team itself. The guy is misunderstood. By shallow players, by short-sighted fans, and by hard-headed coaches.

He needs to go to Miami and reunite with Sullivan. I'm very excited to see if it happens. He would drastically improve the offense.

Go get him, Rick!:pray:

Back
Top Bottom