Bostons Back,. Uh, so what? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bostons Back,. Uh, so what?

SanDiegoDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Look, Im looking for any chance to cheer here too but i watched boston play out here in san diego and he didnt exactly light it up. We need to see if we can even develope a reliable qb before we get too excited. Just one mans opinion.

His down year in SD was basically an average year for chambers, and better than anything Gadsden or McKnight did here.

SanDiegoDolphan said:
Look, Im looking for any chance to cheer here too but i watched boston play out here in san diego and he didnt exactly light it up. We need to see if we can even develope a reliable qb before we get too excited. Just one mans opinion.
Look hes not a savior but he did lead the league in receing yards 1 year in Zona. If he can do that theres obviously significant talent there. If Saban is the guy that can get him to play hard all the time and change his attitude and perspective do you have any idea how great a move this will be? The risk is small (money wise) but the reward is enormous (potentially). And thats how the NFL works; just like life, sometimes you need to take risks to get the payoff.

stan marino said:
His down year in SD was basically an average year for chambers, and better than anything Gadsden or McKnight did here.
EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID THIS GUY IS A BEAST NOBODY IN OUR DIVISION CAN COVER THIS GUY IM SIKED MAN WHOOOOOOOOO :fire: :evil:

Everyone in San Diego had a down year during that time (while Boston was there and before that as well since the mid 90's) except for LT. Only bright spot they had on offense and he didn't come until 2002. Who did they have? Tim Dwight? Curtis Conway? Doug Flutie? Drew Brees? San Diego didn't become a really good team until last year.

If he can stay healthy and play in this system, he will thrive...I mean think about it, what 3rd CB would be able to stop him?? He was the #1 WR in SD, here he will be the #3.

If he stays healthy sorry guys but he'll basically be starting. We'll run non-stop 3 WR sets instead of using a FB as we did last year.

seriously him healthy, and at vets min, that is awesome.

Plus having derrius thompson as a 4th reciver is nuts. That guy used to be our #2 option. I mean damn. Thompson actually showed what he could do with a strong throw to him. He likes the zipped passes better, and would probably be a great #4. So you figure since linehan likes to run 3 WR sets, that would be sick.

McMichael, Boston, Booker, Chambers, Brown. Can all catch and run. This is way better than what we were all excited about last year. Oh if marino was around this offense would be better than the colts, and the D would make us much better than them. Feeley under this system has no excuse not to succed. One of those guys will always be open.

I mean no team has 3 good CB's, this is insane. Much rather be in this situation then in the one, SF is in. Hell thompson is better than all there guys. SCARY WR corps.

Jaj said:
If he stays healthy sorry guys but he'll basically be starting. We'll run non-stop 3 WR sets instead of using a FB as we did last year.

i agree, he is the strongest WR in the league, i mean he is DIESEL baby, he will start, and i hope thats true abotu 3 wide all the time, a FB is used when u are a run first offense, and god knows that rarely works, i mean look at all the great runners, they run single back most of the time(e. james, is first that comes to mind)

DolphinDevil28 said:
Don't ever ever ever call someone on here a homer again, or else the hypocrisy will be so thick you could cut it with a knife.

You are speaking of David Terrell for God's sake.

exactly!

WestCoastPhins said:
Plus having derrius thompson as a 4th reciver is nuts. That guy used to be our #2 option. I mean damn. Thompson actually showed what he could do with a strong throw to him. He likes the zipped passes better, and would probably be a great #4. So you figure since linehan likes to run 3 WR sets, that would be sick.

I love Boston, so I agree with you there, but Thompson just sucks. I hope he gets beat out by Davis as the 4th reciever and have Welker be our 5th. I don't think we can rely on him to make the clutch catch every time.

Did the guy who started this thread just sign up today??? For all we know it could be patsdynasty! :roflmao: Wow that would be hilarious!

EDIT: Nah, just checked... He didn't sign up today. Too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom