Both the Steelers and Dolphins showing alot of interest in Najee Harris at Senior Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Both the Steelers and Dolphins showing alot of interest in Najee Harris at Senior Bowl

dol-phan007

Money is Power
Reaction score

Looks like we may have some competition for our running back. They may want to either trade in front of us for him or scoop him up if we pass. I dont think that we can get cute and pick someone else thinking he will be there in the 2nd. If he is our guy, we have to get him at 18.

Looks like we may have some competition for our running back. They may want to either trade in front of us for him or scoop him up if we pass. I dont think that we can get cute and pick someone else thinking he will be there in the 2nd. If he is our guy, we have to get him at 18.
I wouldn't reach for Harris in the first round. They should be able to get Javonte Williams in the 2nd round or other RBs later on.

Steelers lead backs have been hurt a lot of late so I’m sure there is interest in a new lead back.

doubt it’s first round priority interest however
True. They have to know that he will be gone with their 2nd pick at 56. Unless they trade up (a good possibility).

Steelers lead backs have been hurt a lot of late so I’m sure there is interest in a new lead back.

doubt it’s first round priority interest however
Agreed they have alot going on.JuJu is a FA,Ben's age has caught up a bit,line needs help and there CB are average.
Cant see them in the hunt for a RB when they have more pressing needs.

True. They have to know that he will be gone with their 2nd pic at 56. Unless they trade up (a good possibility).

james Connor been hurt too much but gives them an option that I doubt they feel they need to replace in round 1 this year at least.

I’ve seen some Najee harris prospect ratings as low as 66. Not gonna read too much into that but all this top 20 stuff I just don’t buy into it

Agreed they have alot going on.JuJu is a FA,Ben's age has caught up a bit,line needs help and there CB are average.
Cant see them in the hunt for a RB when they have more pressing needs.

they can replace ju ju in round 3 even and probably with something that gives them more separation. I wouldn’t make that resign a priority unless he took a home team discount

they need Ben to stop trending down but I don’t know that that’s on the table at his age and with his rather careless attitude towards conditioning etc

james Connor been hurt too much but gives them an option that I doubt they feel they need to replace in round 1 this year at least.

I’ve seen some Najee harris prospect ratings as low as 66. Not gonna read too much into that but all this top 20 stuff I just don’t buy into it
My dream would be to use 18 on another need and still get Harris with 36.

Wouldn't shock me to see the Bills trade to grab one of the two top RB.
Believing that would put them in the Superbowl

Back
Top Bottom