Bottom line...if you can't just ENJOY this win.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bottom line...if you can't just ENJOY this win....

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
...why do you root for the Phins? You just got to watch the #1 Defense in the NFL(and the legit #1 D...it's not like we're in week 3 here) BUTCHERED by the Phins, and for the most part, butchered through the air!!!! If you can't make it ONE STINKING DAY without trying to find SOMETHING to b!tch and moan about you NEED to ask yourself, "WHY do I root for the Phins?". Do you think it's EVER going to get better than this? Do you think you're EVER going to see a better performance against a team of this caliber? Is there a SINGLE starter on this team that can't look back on this game and say "I did my job and gave 110%"? Quite honestly, if you can't just sit back and enjoy a win like todays, why not just wait until Superbowl Sunday, turn on the TV, and find out who's playing? You're obviously not getting anything out of the 20 weeks of football leading up to the Superbowl, so why are you wasting your Sundays? Just think how good your lawn could look!!! Bottom line here....THIS is as good as it gets. If you come away from this game and look for the negatives, seek therapy. You obviously have a congenital defect that prevents you from experiencing joy. :fire:

You're right and you're wrong at the same time. I enjoyed the game as much as anyone else.

But we can (and have to) improve and if we don't we're regressing because the others do.

That's life.

Right on man!!! I think the people that are pointing out the negatives of this game are just pessimists. I also want to point out some things that I think people have missed with this win:

We are now 6-1 on the ROAD
We won despite shorter rest then even the Cowboys
This is the biggest game they've played this late in the season in a LONG time
It was a against a very good team, in their house
It was against a team tied for the lead in their division
They had the #1 defense in the NFL and better Points Against stats than Miami
They have an outstandin coach
......need I say more?

This is so huge going into December and even though last year's win over Oakland in December was nice, it wasn't by any means as dominating as this game and considering the circumstances listed above, I think this win is a sign of a different December for the Dolphins. Keep cheering Fin-Fans, good things are going to happen.

:drinkers: HERE HERE!!!!!

couldnt agree more, this game is what we've been waiting for, for a long time. to blow out a div. leader like that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we're 5-1 on the road K-Rod.

What I like about that win is that nobody can say anymore that we haven't won against a good opponent.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

What I like about that win is that nobody can say anymore that we haven't won against a good opponent.

Does he know something we don't about the New England game?

:eek:

Im enjoying this win. Im soo happy I was wrong when I predicted the score(Cowgirls 24-Dolphins 17) in the Prediction thread. Now we gotta move on and hopefully carry this momentum against the Pats. I jsut hope this isn't going to our head. Go Fins!

Ooops, you're right. I guess it was just wishful thinking looking towards the Pats game. :D

You're right and you're wrong at the same time. I enjoyed the game as much as anyone else.

But we can (and have to) improve and if we don't we're regressing because the others do.

That's life.

IMPROVE??????? Improve on what? Do you ACTUALLY think Miami can or will play better than THAT? We don't need to IMPROVE!! We need to REPRODUCE!!! We need to duplicate this EXACT performance!! I'm as much a pessimist as anyone else...and my posts here prove it. But if you think it gets any better than this, you're out of your mind!!! Marino's Dolphins never had a game BETTER than this, so how EXACTLY are we going to IMPROVE on a game like this? Jesus!!!

Originally posted by K-Rob
Right on man!!! I think the people that are pointing out the negatives of this game are just pessimists. I also want to point out some things that I think people have missed with this win:

We are now 6-1 on the ROAD
We won despite shorter rest then even the Cowboys
This is the biggest game they've played this late in the season in a LONG time
It was a against a very good team, in their house
It was against a team tied for the lead in their division
They had the #1 defense in the NFL and better Points Against stats than Miami
They have an outstandin coach
......need I say more?

This is so huge going into December and even though last year's win over Oakland in December was nice, it wasn't by any means as dominating as this game and considering the circumstances listed above, I think this win is a sign of a different December for the Dolphins. Keep cheering Fin-Fans, good things are going to happen.

There's no way I could've said it any better myself. This was an incredible win and let me repeat something from above: IT WAS AGAINST THE #1 OVERALL DEFENSE AND THE #1 SCORING DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE, IN THEIR OWN HOUSE!!! It' doesn't get much sweeter than that! :D

Back
Top Bottom