Bottom Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bottom Line

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying that I necessarily want ricky to come back... BUT... The bottom line is that if he comes back he WILL be the focal point of our offense weather you want to admit it or not. Opposing teams won't be game planning to stop ronnie brown.. They'll be scheming on how to stop ricky williams, and that's a fact. As much as I and the rest of you hate to admit it... The on the field ricky williams is one of the best backs of our generation.. He terrorizes defenses.. Now before you start bashing me and letting your hatred towards him blind you think about why your upset.... Were all upset because we had the most dangerous back of our time just get up and walk out on us... Its kinda like when our first love dumps us we always say that we hate them and will never take them back but deep in our heart of hearts we know good well that we'd jump at the fist chance to get back with them. So back to what I was saying if he comes back he WILL be the focal point of our offense and ronnie will get his carries but make no mistake about it.. Ricky will be the starting back until ronnie takes his spot... If he's talented enough to do so his rookie season remains to be seen.. But remember that when on the field ricky is no joke.. And those are the FACTS....

"Were all upset because we had the most dangerous back of our time just get up and walk out on us"

That was a dangerous 3.5 yards a carry he had in 2003-4....
God I hope he stays in India...

I don't think Ricky would be the same player. He lost a lot of weight, and the truth is he doesn't care about the game, he cares about the money. Ronnie Brown is the new face of the franchise.

So you think they will really be gameplanning for the 199lb bearded guy and not the 233lb guy with 4.4 speed...

Ricky doesn't want to play football ever again...I would be shocked if he changed his mind.

Nublar7 said:
I don't think Ricky would be the same player. He lost a lot of weight, and the truth is he doesn't care about the game, he cares about the money. Ronnie Brown is the new face of the franchise.

CORRECTAMUNDO!

Say what you wish but you know I'm right.. God knows I hate ricky for what he did but I'm right... And you know it

The guy's been out of football for too long already. See how much Clarrett lost to his game in the little bit of time he was out of football? That was while training. Imagine how much Ricky has lost doing nothing but smoking weed and sitting on his duff. He won't be the same player if he comes back. He'll be good, but he'd either be trade bait or RB's backup.

no one will give us anything this year for him when he will be missing the first 4 games coupled with the fact that he quit on a team and has drug and character concerns. so it would be in the best interest to use him for the 2nd part of the season to gain some trade value. because right now, i doubt we would even get a 6th let alone a first day pick!

What you guys are saying is all speculation. He MIGHT not be the same... I guess only time will tell... I just think that if he comes back he's gonna be the same ricky on the field... Gaining 25 lbs won't be hard for him.. And he's just so damn good on the field its ridiculous. Someone posted earlier sarcasticly that he only had 3.5 ypc and that's correct, however ask yourself why he only had 3.5ypc.. The answer? Because teams were putting 8 men in the box to stop him.. And everyone including my 97 year old grandma knew that wanny was gonna feed ricky the rock every play... So with that being said those 3.5 ypc came hard earned....

Back
Top Bottom