Bottom Top 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bottom Top 10

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
These are my picks for the worst seasons for those involved with the Miami Dolphins this year. Feel free to add...

10. Chad Pennington- talk about a buzz kill...one play and essentially IR. I feel for him, but a complete buzz kill
9. Lydon Murtha- fanning on Special Team Blocks and "our future LT"? Holy Crap!
8. Omar Kelly and the Sun Sent.- for getting every other report or prediction wrong
7. Vernon Carey- has appeared to act as a speed bump instead of a NFL lineman lately
6. Brandon Marshall- Sorry, but he has been a bum and his actions have hurt the team morale. Now a hammy?
5. Tony- Stop the fist pumps...and while you are at it, stop motioning to get people off the field after a FG
4. Bobby Carpenter- still cannot believe how much he stunk
3. Jason Allen- Still screwing the Fins even while playing for another team
2. John Bonamego- For garbage special teams the last two years
1. Dan Henning- Enough said...

These are my picks for the worst seasons for those involved with the Miami Dolphins this year. Feel free to add...

10. Chad Pennington- talk about a buzz kill...one play and essentially IR. I feel for him, but a complete buzz kill
9. Lydon Murtha- fanning on Special Team Blocks and "our future LT"? Holy Crap!
8. Omar Kelly and the Sun Sent.- for getting every other report or prediction wrong
7. Vernon Carey- has appeared to act as a speed bump instead of a NFL lineman lately
6. Brandon Marshall- Sorry, but he has been a bum and his actions have hurt the team morale. Now a hammy?
5. Tony- Stop the fist pumps...and while you are at it, stop motioning to get people off the field after a FG
4. Bobby Carpenter- still cannot believe how much he stunk
3. Jason Allen- Still screwing the Fins even while playing for another team
2. John Bonamego- For garbage special teams the last two years
1. Dan Henning- Enough said...

sorry but marshall shouldnt be ahead a of any of those... he has made HUGE contributions to this team and has made the production of bess and hartline a ton better since he sees doubles and safeties play on his side.... yes he has had some bone head penalties but he has been far more helpful than hurtful and if you dont think so you have no idea what is going on

I agree with everything on there. Though I think I'd add David Martin. I was so excited that he was back, and the just like that he was gone again. Also, Have we had any catches by our backup TEs Mickey Shuler and Jeron Mastrud? I don't believe we have...

Still scratching my head about that one. Surely David Martin is better than anything we got now.

sorry but marshall shouldnt be ahead a of any of those... he has made HUGE contributions to this team and has made the production of bess and hartline a ton better since he sees doubles and safeties play on his side.... yes he has had some bone head penalties but he has been far more helpful than hurtful and if you dont think so you have no idea what is going on

At the same time, you do not know how his attitude has affected other players. It is obvious you are a Marshall guy and that is fine. However, he has never been a winner and must grow up, so for now, he stays on the list.

Back
Top Bottom